Ventura Paint job

Cj hanlon

No, and I'm slightly worried....Adonia didn't get her paint job, and Carnival are borrowing her for their new Fathom line...let's hope that the beards in Miami haven't got their eyes on Ventura! :eek:

I believe Arcadia's still waiting, too.

She won't be based in the Caribbean this Winter though, will she? We didn't think she looked too bad in May ...... but then we'd just come off Fred Olsens Black Watch!

But she will be doing a 28 day return trip from Southampton in Jan/Feb, which we are on, so she may be getting her paint job during our cruise, hope its not too wet or windy.

But she will be doing a 28 day return trip from Southampton in Jan/Feb, which we are on, so she may be getting her paint job during our cruise, hope its not too wet or windy.

Surely the ship needs to be out of service to be painted. They do patch up work in many ports but can't do the areas below the water line.

David.

I thought we were talking about the new livery, none of which is below the water line.

Ah, so they are going to make the ship even more downmarket by applying that horrible decal as per Britannia. Like some boy racer paint job.

P&O ain't what it used to be for sure.

David.

Ah, so they are going to make the ship even more downmarket by applying that horrible decal as per Britannia. Like some boy racer paint job.

David.

The stylised UJ is quite effective on Britannia, defo not a boy racer paint job, IMO, and anything is better on the funnel than the old rusty buff.

David.

And I guess you don't like the big twin exhausts :D