Thank you QVC shopping ladies

shadowfax

Because of posts I have read here I bit the bullet and made my first order from QVC. Now this may not seem strange to most of you but being Canadian I am somewhat reluctant to order from American companies because of cross border delivery problems. No problem, my order was shipped in Canada and arrived exactly when QVC said it should. My thank you's go to those of you who mentioned that Citiknits fit on the large side and to order a size smaller. I did and it fits just fine. My question now is what can you tell me about the fit of some of the other brands, particularly Denim & Co. and Susan Garver, and more particularly the turtleneck and mock neck lightweight pullovers, and even more particularly the 1X to 3X sizes. Do they fit true to size or one way or the other? I can't stand anything that fits too tight, I have no desire to show off any body bulges but the two up front. :) Thanks again from someone who could become a QVC junkie.

I've never tried Susan Graver, but I love Denim & Co.

QVC's sizes are pretty universal and they put garment measurements in every description, which is a big help. Once you know your a medium, or a 1X or whatever you're going to be that size most of the time. Occasionally they offer a closer fitting piece, but if you see it on the air, they'll say it's closer fitting and you may want to go up a size. If you see it on QVC.com you'll be able to tell by the measurements.

The hosts usually say to allow three or four inches between your actual measurements and the garment measurements. More for jackets and outerwear.

If you like chenille, the Denim & Co. chenille is the best quality chenille I've found so far. Easy to take care of - I wash it on delicate and hang dry - and doesn't get pulls like other chenille does.

I recently ordered a Citiknit top which arrived in a plastic bag. It smells like mothballs or something like that. I have washed it 4-5 times and hung it to dry and it still smells. Has anyone else had this problem with a Citiknit top??? I'm really baffled about what to do to make the smell go away.

I recently ordered a Citiknit top which arrived in a plastic bag. It smells like mothballs or something like that. I have washed it 4-5 times and hung it to dry and it still smells. Has anyone else had this problem with a Citiknit top??? I'm really baffled about what to do to make the smell go away.

I have no idea what would have caused the odor or how to remove it. I suggest sending the top back for an exchange. QVC has a very liberal return policy so they will probably take it back even if it has been over thirty days.

cITIKNITS DO RUN LARGER THAN OTHER LINES ON QVC. I CAN WEAR A MED. IN MOST CITIKNITS AND A LARGE IN SUSAN GRAVER AND DENIM AND CO.

SEND BACK THE SMELLY ITEM. THEY WILL TAKE IT BACK WITH A SMILE.

I ALSO ORDER CITIKNITS ON EBAY AND SAVE MONEY. I COULD GET HOOKED BUT MY CRUISE IS NOW OVER AND I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS I HAVE NOT EVEN WORN AS OF YET.

HAPPY SHOPPING

Archived