Towel Animals !

Now, if you seriously have absolutely nothing else to do, but you can't tear yourself away from CC like me..check out this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=615336

I think it's got something like over 2000 views and they are honestly arguing over whether the cabin staff should take time to make a towel animal and lay out nighties !! One lady even hid her nightie in the safe so that the cabin steward couldn't get his hands on it ...bloody hilarious !

Someone suggested a pen tucked up under a face washcloth and call it a stingray would keep her happy ....nearly spat my lunch out on that one.:D

on the pacific sun we had a towel zoo in our corridor even down to drinks and foo foo umbrellas.

we had several animals in our room, the kids even started doing things to their soft toys and wrote him little messages, lined up all the shoes along the cabin end to end. it was so funny the kids loved dashing back to the cabin at night to see what he had done

I agree Kaz, I think I'd hide my 'flannies' too ! Although, I thought locking it in the safe was a bit extreme !

Just really funny how some of the ladies over there got a bit offended too because apparently they 'sinch' it in at the waist. I guess that made it more indicative of maybe how the cabin staff expected them to fit...bizarre :confused:

cheers

Vanessa

I can't believe anyone would object to having their jammies made into shapes etc. It's one of the 'extra service' things that makes cruising fun. I know we used to get back to our rooms after the dinner and show and couldn't wait to see whether our pj's had been turned into animals or flowers. It's only pyjamas for goodness sake, not like it's your undies. I loved the 'zoo' they had in the pursers area on the Sun. Everyone was taking pictures, it was so special and very clever. Kids and adults love it.

I can't believe anyone would object to having their jammies made into shapes etc. It's one of the 'extra service' things that makes cruising fun. I know we used to get back to our rooms after the dinner and show and couldn't wait to see whether our pj's had been turned into animals or flowers. It's only pyjamas for goodness sake, not like it's your undies. I loved the 'zoo' they had in the pursers area on the Sun. Everyone was taking pictures, it was so special and very clever. Kids and adults love it.

Sounds fabulous :D ....the main thing I thought was strange and couldn't stop reading the other thread was because it actually degenerates into a 'class' argument and how 'that' cruise line is above the need for such silly entertainment...CRAZY !

Sounds fabulous :D ....the main thing I thought was strange and couldn't stop reading the other thread was because it actually degenerates into a 'class' argument and how 'that' cruise line is above the need for such silly entertainment...CRAZY !

There are many people, including us, who will not touch "that line" no matter how good the deals are. We have enough choices available and don't have to deal with that bunch:eek:

LOL what on Earth is a "Foo Foo Umbrella" ??

A foo-foo drink is a tall tropical drink, usually a blend of rums and fruit. A small paper umbrella is usually stuck in the fruit floating on top of the drink.

Look at this picture, Foo-foos on the left.

2632079300096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

nice pic Big Booper ! I think there's only a few over there that take it all a bit too seriously but mostly they are pretty tongue in cheek. Only the odd one over there that make me go :eek: "are you seriousl" ?? !!

each to his own.:D

cheers

Vanessa

I found this towel animal picture on the boards a couple of months ago.

2003189342872511794_rs.jpg

It is so real I can't tell whether it is a towel animal that looks like a dog,

or a dog that looks like a towel animal

:eek::eek::eek:

I want towel animals, but am not keen on a stingray though!

Cheers

Geoff

It is so real I can't tell whether it is a towel animal that looks like a dog,

or a dog that looks like a towel animal

:eek::eek::eek:

I want towel animals, but am not keen on a stingray though!

Cheers

Geoff

wow!

Hiya! I live on Cunard now. They took me in after Princess banned me for a week and I left. They are lovely mad crazy posh people, they laugh at my jokes, and never say anything about Gad or the greatness of Umurika. How are you all?

Now if they turned an animal into a towel....THAT would be impressive..........

Aah Happyscot, always a breath of craziness ! :D I don't know how you could possibly upset anyone ? Quite often despite reading your posts many times (even without the aid of alcohol) I find myself sadly lacking in the um...deciphering department :o

Great pic Geoff ! I wouldn't mind my flannies being made into something like that. Although, with the material at hand they could probably manage Dumbo the elephant !! :p

cheers

Vanessa

Great pic Geoff ! I wouldn't mind my flannies being made into something like that. Although, with the material at hand they could probably manage Dumbo the elephant !! :p

cheers

Vanessa

They won't need to bother with mine. It will have wrinkles like that while I am wearing it.

I wonder if they use a pen to do Dumbo as well!

Cheers

Archived