snorkel Grand Turk

snc_cam

• 3 weeks later...

I highly recommend Crystal Seas Adventures! My fiancé and I were there last year with Carnival and this tour was incredible- it was just us plus 2 other couples. We went to a shallow area first ( about 15-20 ft deep) where we spent a solid hour in the water. Daniel told us just to hop in the boat whenever we were ready to head to the next site- then we went to " the shelf" you can literally see the continental shelf- it was by far the most amazing snorkel experience I've ever had. As an added bonus Daniel is an American from Maryland who graduated from law school then retired in Grand Turk and started this business. I can not stress to you enough how amazing this trip was. Feel free to email me at cnoel1224@yahoo.com with any questions or anything else that I can help you with!

Thank you for your recommendation. I came here to look for the same info.

I have his email address and phone number if you would like that? It really was incredible- make sure to use sun block on your back though :)

I have his email address and phone number if you would like that? It really was incredible- make sure to use sun block on your back though :)

cnoel, thanks for the info. Are you willing to share his email/phone# here or would you prefer a private email to you.

Steve

• 1 month later...