Driver for 8 for the day

dotsofunn

We are looking for a driver that can accommodate a family of 8 to take us to emerald falls, screws spa, and perhaps t. gorge for the day we are in port. Suggestions and contact info would be most appreciated.

Jan

We found our driver on the internet....do a search for Dominica tours and you can email them and ask them about how much and tell them where you want to go

we are a party of 6 and have our own driver for the day to go to the emerald pool & one of the falls and tubing for about 5 or so hours......

I will have to ask my sister who she is using but I know she found them on the internet and if you do a search get a few prices as some islands are hundreds of dollars away from each other on private tours.....really !!!

Mary

• 2 months later...

We had a group of 18 and just found a couple drivers when we got off. Some drivers won't take you to to tou gorge because the road is kind of treacherous and it tends to over heat their cars. But it's a cool place. I've been there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend booking a tour with "My Sister Tours" operated by Helen Alcendor. We just returned from our cruise and our party of four had a wonderful customized private tour with her which included: historic city highlights, Soufriere Scotts Head view (beyond Champagne snorkel site), Morne Bruce viewpoint, Botanical Garden, Screws Spa, and Trafalgar Falls. We toured from 9:00- approximately 2:00 and Helen arranged the order of our itinerary so that we avoided all of the traffic congestion of the cruise ship tours and other private tours.

Helen is very friendly and an excellent safe driver. Her van is air conditioned, very clean, and only a few years old. She provided a cooler filled with complimentary water, beer, and shandy.

Helen responds to her e-mails very quickly and will work with you to design a customized tour to meet your needs. She has a website http://www.mysistertours.com and her e-mail address is mysistertours@hotmail.com

Mary

You're welcome. You won't be disappointed if you decide to tour with her. I've booked many private tours before and she was great!!

Mary

I was very pleased to get an email back from her already! I've sent a few requests for tour info to private operators in other islands and not heard back a week later from them. So I'm very impressed with Helen so far! :cool: