Guarantee Query

TMLAalum

Currently we have a forward OV. Veranda guarantees are now at the same price point we paid. If we decide to "gamble" and make the switch, am I permitted to switch from a guarantee to a cabin category of my choice if there are further price reductions before final payment? If the price goes down on the guarantee before final payment can I obtain that reduction?

Thanks!

Currently we have a forward OV. Veranda guarantees are now at the same price point we paid. If we decide to "gamble" and make the switch, am I permitted to switch from a guarantee to a cabin category of my choice if there are further price reductions before final payment? If the price goes down on the guarantee before final payment can I obtain that reduction?

Thanks!

My guess:

If you are not yet at the final payment date, you can simply cancel your cruise and then rebook it.

Once you are within the final payment window, you have made your bet and accepted your price. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks!

Since you are before final payment, yes you can get any further price reductions before final payment.

Celebrity occasionally allows people to to switch cabins in the same category after being assigned a GTY but this is a courtesy and not a given.

Archived