seattle hotel

I need a nice resonable priced hotel near the waterfront in seattle, any suggestions? Looked up the marriot and it's very pricey. begi of July this year.

I just booked the Maxwell seems to have good reviews, but i can always cancel up to 24 hours. A included breakfast(n/a at Maxwell) would be nice thanks.

The Maxwell's our fave Seattle hotel. In general during cruise season Seattle Center is the place to be in terms of good value for your hotel. Others we've stayed in nearby for relatively bargain prices are Mediterranean Inn (NB: you will want a Deluxe room, as the regular ones don't have AC and July will be hot & sticky - it's bare bones but in an excellent location with a great roof deck) and La Quinta (includes brekky, fair bit further east so less good for Space Needle but a little closer to downtown attractions).

Also check Hotel Five - it's another Pineapple hotel like the Maxwell, but with smaller rooms and much brasher decor. Location is outstanding, and it's usually cheaper than the Maxwell.

• 3 weeks later...
The Maxwell's our fave Seattle hotel. In general during cruise season Seattle Center is the place to be in terms of good value for your hotel. Others we've stayed in nearby for relatively bargain prices are Mediterranean Inn (NB: you will want a Deluxe room, as the regular ones don't have AC and July will be hot & sticky - it's bare bones but in an excellent location with a great roof deck) and La Quinta (includes brekky, fair bit further east so less good for Space Needle but a little closer to downtown attractions).

Also check Hotel Five - it's another Pineapple hotel like the Maxwell, but with smaller rooms and much brasher decor. Location is outstanding, and it's usually cheaper than the Maxwell.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will be visiting Seattle for the first time after my next cruise and need an affordable, centrally located hotel.