Princess Tubing Tour: Company?

canadarocks

We're considering a Princess tour for our Dominica day: River Tubing, Waterfalls & Rainforest Scenic Drive

Does anyone know which company Princess deals with and whether this is a good tour? (and yes, I have asked this on the Princess board as well :p)

• 4 months later...
Since no one answered your question, I'll say that we booked a similar tour through Celebrity and it was run by Sun Fun Tours. I have real mixed feelings about the tubing due to the number of people in our group who had minor injuries. See my review here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1626754

Thanks so much for responding! We decided against the tubing excursion; good to know we probably made a wise decision.

• 3 weeks later...

i did the tubbing excursion with a bunch of friends and we had a Blast. wasnt scary at all and water was not deep. if you wife is not into bumper cars or is clumsy than any physical activity may not be your thing. the rum punch is awesome 160proof and free on this excursion. im not much of a party animal but i do enjoy tubbing, hate rollercoastal rides as they make me sick, but tubbing was great. i highly recommend. they also do stops on their way in the safari van to show spice trees like the cinnamon.

• 2 months later...

I am interested in a river tubing tour with Celebrity. Did one some years ago in Belize which was great fun. But after seeing the pictures of Simon I can say in Belize it was a very slow rolling river, they sometimes had to push us. Whereas this looks more lively.