hotel maya CCL rate

surfer_00

so after bring on the phone with a reservation agent named kimberly, she was finally able to find this mysterious carnival cruise line rate! you get room accomidations, free parking for 7 days, and free shuttle to the pier for $99. for those of you that dont know, this is a pretty sweet deal at a newly renovated hotel (doubletree jst bought it). my reservation is for may 2011 however i have heard rumors that this code may expire in a month or so. good luck everyone!

The Hotel Maya doubletree (small d according to its website) is on the free Passport Shuttle line that will take you into downtown Long Beach to eat or to go to the Aquarium. I wondered if it would take over from the downtown Hilton for the cruise rate as it has a big parking lot and not much else over there. to me, the only downside is that it is somewhat isolated and the only other places to eat are probably a 10 to 15 minute walk (The Reef and the Queen Mary.) But--with the Passport, you can easily get to lots of restaurants and the limited shopping in downtown.

In the 70s, this was the Hilton Hotel for Long Beach. I think it then became the Coast Hotel then the Hotel Maya. Now it is part of the Doubletree/Hilton chain.

Thank you so much for posting this info. I had a Park n Fly reservation with Hotel Maya for our cruise w/ Carnival in late April at a rate of $269.00. I just called with the code and now am only paying $99 - what deal!! You just saved my $169.00. :D

oh that is great to hear! glad i was able to help in saving money!

Just booked the $99. room. They tried to upsell you a view room.

We called direct, just to make sure we had the parking free. Took a few moments but they didn't even ask for the code. Just the Carnival sailing did the deal.

We stayed there when it was the Coast Hotel and paid over $200. a room, but did park free, still really excited about the deal, glad they did something for Carnival.

I tried to book them on our Splendor cruise in September 2010, but they never returned my emails. We got a nice room at the Hilton, with the "deal". Different experience very nice hotel.

i love love love the hilton long beach. one of the best hotels i have ever stayed in as far as an overall experience goes. i had to call around to different hotels asking if they were offering any special pricing for carnival customers, and after quite a while, the maya found one!

Thanks for the tip on the Maya. Booked the deal a few minutes ago. The reservation person had never seen that code! Looks like a cool place.

Oh, the "upsell" is only $10 more for an ocean view. So for $109 I took that deal. Now I can sit on the balcony and watch the sunset on the ocean and the Carnival Splendor!

I just wanted to thank you for posting this! We leave in 2 weeks and I had booked a room at Hotel Custom for $109 in a standard (aka: non remodeled) room with parking and shuttle. I had been eyeing the Hotel Maya, but the rate online is much, much higher than $109. I called the hilton 800 number this morning and was able to secure a room at the end of Feb. for $103 after mentioning carnival cruise line. They did have $99 garden view rooms, however the extra $4 was for a water view. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your "code."

I just wanted to thank you for posting this! We leave in 2 weeks and I had booked a room at Hotel Custom for $109 in a standard (aka: non remodeled) room with parking and shuttle. I had been eyeing the Hotel Maya, but the rate online is much, much higher than $109. I called the hilton 800 number this morning and was able to secure a room at the end of Feb. for $103 after mentioning carnival cruise line. They did have $99 garden view rooms, however the extra $4 was for a water view. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your "code."

that is awesome!!! so glad you found this thread before your cruise! hope you have a blast. be sure to come back here and let us know how it all went!

Wow....I just tried to get this through the 800 Hilton number and the best they could find me was $209 a night for the Cruise package. Nope, not gonna happen when I know others have gotten it for $99 and $109, and only 2 days ago. I'm am so disappointed. Grrrrr :mad:

No one answered when I called direct tonight, so I will try tomorrow. I have time since we aren't sailing until May, but dang, I wanted to get it all wrapped up.

Diana

Okay, so I reread the OP and saw the corporate code. So when I entered that online, low and behold, the $99 and $109 rates popped up. I booked it online and even went for the water view. I too want to watch the Splendor come into dock. :D I'm MUCH happier now.

But I DO have one little question. It states on my receipt that parking is $15.00 a night, but the poster who recently booked this by phone said the parking for the week was included...*fingers crossed* I am hoping that is the case.

Now I just need to get through my son's wedding next month, and then only two months till the cruise. We need to get this moving! :p

Okay, so I reread the OP and saw the corporate code. So when I entered that online, low and behold, the $99 and $109 rates popped up. I booked it online and even went for the water view. I too want to watch the Splendor come into dock. :D I'm MUCH happier now.

But I DO have one little question. It states on my receipt that parking is $15.00 a night, but the poster who recently booked this by phone said the parking for the week was included...*fingers crossed* I am hoping that is the case.

Now I just need to get through my son's wedding next month, and then only two months till the cruise. We need to get this moving! :p

yes i also saw the fee for parking on my emailed recipt. so i went back and looked at my hilton recipt that included free parking, and it also had that same note on there but i didnt pay that, so i think it is just something automatically written into their emails?

Archived