Mod Cloth

champagne123

Yesterday, on NBC, they were doing a "fashion" segment and this was one of the websites for clothes, shoes, accessories, bathing suits...on and on.

I went to the website and saw they carry XS TO 4X and a lot of specialized sizing. A lot of really cute things if anyone wants to check it out. Some really nice flat shoes too.

Modcloth dot com

champagne123,

Do you mind if I ask who is pictured in your avatar? I confess I was a bit shocked to see it; it looks like a picture of my niece's daughter. She was killed in a car accident nearly 10 years ago and her grandmother, my sister, was severely injured as well.

champagne123,

Do you mind if I ask who is pictured in your avatar? I confess I was a bit shocked to see it; it looks like a picture of my niece's daughter. She was killed in a car accident nearly 10 years ago and her grandmother, my sister, was severely injured as well.

How very, very sad and my heart breaks for you. This is my Avitar for everything. Two of my sisters died and I found it on "Google Images"

I like modcloth and shop there quite a bit. I do feel that a lot of their styles trend younger (and I'm only 30). The quality is also hit or miss and there's no way to know in advance because they don't publish the brands. I know some people do reverse-image searches of their products and are able to find them for 50-70% cheaper (probably another reason why they don't publish brands - their prices are very inflated). Having said that, I still place orders with them probably every other month or so...the return policy is great and if there are any issues, they are always very fast to fix them. :)

I like modcloth and shop there quite a bit. I do feel that a lot of their styles trend younger (and I'm only 30). The quality is also hit or miss and there's no way to know in advance because they don't publish the brands. I know some people do reverse-image searches of their products and are able to find them for 50-70% cheaper (probably another reason why they don't publish brands - their prices are very inflated). Having said that, I still place orders with them probably every other month or so...the return policy is great and if there are any issues, they are always very fast to fix them. :)

How do you do a reverse-image search?