Excitement Building J712

rugby6ft8

I'm starting to get really excited about our summer holiday cruise aboard Arcadia. The code for the cruise is J712 and it's a Mediterranean cruise.

We have two rooms on B deck. We have the Istanbul suite and B134, which is a deluxe balcony cabin. Does anyone have any experience of these, or similar rooms? If so, what are they like?

We have the 20.30pm sitting for dinner and we always have a good laugh when we dine. It's so nice to get time together as a family after a busy year, so dinner is always a great experience for me. We then go off to the show!

We have two different check in times 12.30pm and 3pm, which will be interesting. We are taking two cars, one mostly full of luggage and the other carry on luggage and suits.

I'm counting down the days!!

Edited by rugby6ft8
spelling mistake

We had a deluxe balcony very close to yours last year. It was a nice spacious cabin with a lovely sized balcony which we managed to enjoy despite it being November!

It was quite close to the lifts but there was never any noise from them or queues, you're also just a couple of decks down from the buffet entrance and the aft pool bar which is a lovely place to sit and enjoy s drink.

Have a great time!