What I wish I had known before the big day - advice from past brides

Awh, that is wonderful! Did you also get married out of Long Beach? I will be on the Inspiration.

If you want to see some pictures, I'm on Facebook friend request me Lori Snelling all of my wedding pictures on there. The Inspiration and Imagination are so much alike I'm sure you can get an idea of what it will be like.

• 4 months later...
I just realized we were almost on your wedding cruise but decided to do the Imagination again on January 17.

I'm less than two weeks away from our wedding on the carnival victory and would love to view your documents to see if I'm missing anything. Thanks mucho in advance. Mioshi@ymail.com

I can't take any credit for this, I can only pass it on to you. A bride on these boards went through a lot of trouble making this spread sheet. I wish I could remember her name to give her the credit (I think her email is on the spreadsheet) but anyway...

I wish I had this sheet during my planning. She has thought of it all...

I had to upload it to my site... you can download it here

Wow!! This awesome!! thank you for sharing :D:D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...
I'm less than two weeks away from our wedding on the carnival victory and would love to view your documents to see if I'm missing anything. Thanks mucho in advance. Mioshi@ymail.com

Hi, we're getting married on the Carnival Victory next year and would love to get feedback on what the experience was like for you getting married on that ship. Congrats on your wedding!

• 3 months later...

Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry I just now peaked in on this thread. I don't come in here as often as I used to. I would be happy to send you all anything I have, from the welcome letter, to the alternate menus. However, I don't always check in here so if you could just email me at lmitchell93610@yahoo.com and let me know what it is you would like for me to send to you, I will get the message right away and be able to get it out to, and that way I won't miss a request hidden in this thread somewhere. I'll be waiting for those emails.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Also, I am a retired teacher so I probably go a little overboard on planning stuff, but I put together a 10 page "Welcome Letter" with a schedule and everything. I also wrote out our entire wedding outline and script including our vows. I'd be happy to share with anybody who wants to see.

I would LOVE to look at your book dilmks3@gmail.com

I would LOVE to see your 10 page welcome letter lol. I'm also a teacher so FULLY understand. if you still have it... tbuissereth@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...