Liberty of the Seas Royal Family Suite

I wondered if anyone on this board has been in one of these cabins since it was refurbished? The pics on this board all seem to be a couple of years old. We will be in one of these cabins in April. Can't wait to get away.:p:p

If anyone has any more recent pics, it would be greatly appreciated!

Nancy

I wondered if anyone on this board has been in one of these cabins since it was refurbished? The pics on this board all seem to be a couple of years old. We will be in one of these cabins in April. Can't wait to get away.:p:p

If anyone has any more recent pics, it would be greatly appreciated!

Nancy

Refurbished:confused:I don't recall any of the cabins getting refurbished during the last dry-dock.

I haven't got shots of a RFS interior but here's a shot of the balcony and furniture of RFS 9708 taken from our E1 9706. Again not sure if the furniture on the balcony has been upgraded though. The loungers had mattress pads on and were the rattan type as you can see from the armchairs, not the normal plastic type.

5739699402_672808a9b1_z.jpg

Liberty of the Seas May 2011 317 by peteukmcr, on Flickr

Peteukmcr,your balcony looks great,we are booked into 9310 in may,can you tell me is this the same category as yours? completely confused with it all..:confused:
Hi there, from looking at the deck plan, your 9310 is a D2 category cabin on the starboard side.

We had an E1 cabin located at the aft from where I took the above photo of the cabin next door. Your cabin internally will be slightly longer than we had as it will have a larger sofa (not quite a 3 seater IMHO) whereas an E1 only has a 2 seater.

As ours was located aft, the balcony is huge compared to the cabins on the sides of the ship.

This is the aft balcony of our E1 and as you can see how deep it is.

5738899629_4eaf8b1e33_z.jpg

Liberty of the Seas May 2011 - Small 154 by peteukmcr, on Flickr

On our transatlantic sailing, again we had an E1 category, but the balcony was not as deep as the aft cabin, and as shown below, this will be more like what you will have with your cabin.

This is from the E1 on the port side of the ship, same width as an aft, not just as deep, but still very good IMHO.

6347534492_a5aa5df06a_z.jpg

2011-11-12 001 030 by peteukmcr, on Flickr

6350353543_543643dbdd_z.jpg

2011-11-12 001 294e by peteukmcr, on Flickr

Hope that helps.

We were in a RFS on the Liberty last December. Unffortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but it was a great cabin. I noticed several additions to the ship since I sailed on it on in 2008, but I don't think the cabin areas were changed.

The only issue I have with the RFS on both Freedom and Liberty is that it isn't dressed in tru suite style....the master is much like a ocean-view cabin with the bathroom the same as a JS and the other bedroom is like an interior...same bath also....and then there is a sitting area/LR...but again all the furniture is the same as a standard cabin....this changed when they built Indy....they dressed the RFS on Indy much nicer.

Archived