Belmont Estate or Grenada Chocolate Factory

ctr1258

We are trying to decide which tour would be better to do while on our cruise, as we cannot do both due to time. If anyone has done either of these tours and can fill me in on what the tours entail, it would be much appreciated.

It is my understanding that Belmont offers a great lunch, but no so much an extensive tour of the chocolate process to the end.

Thank you.

We are trying to decide which tour would be better to do while on our cruise, as we cannot do both due to time. If anyone has done either of these tours and can fill me in on what the tours entail, it would be much appreciated.

It is my understanding that Belmont offers a great lunch, but no so much an extensive tour of the chocolate process to the end.

Thank you.

Belmont Estate is closely linked to the Grenada Chocolate Factory and I know do talk about the chocolate process. As far as I am aware but am happy to be corrected by those that have done the Chocolate tour? :confused: that you can't actually visit the house where they make the chocolate anyway - I would highly recommend Belmont since is has the food, the animals the gorgeous gardens and the chocolate pods and beans :p

• 1 year later...