Quality Inn St. Charles?

Miley118

Hi,

I am new to posting , hope I get it right. This is our first cruise. So any info. will help! Has anyone ever stayed here and how close is it to the terminal? We have a room booked there for pre cruise.

Thank You!:)

You're within walking distance of the terminal. If you look at the map, you'll see the port right on the river:

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-new_orleans-louisiana-LA032/Hotel-Map?maphotel=LA032&country=US&sid=KRnE._LJPNgHBFg.7&sarea=85612&sname=New+Orleans&sstate=LA&scountry=US&sradius=40.23&slat=29.9494&slon=-90.0705&schain=Q&scity=&sort=&month=1&day=30&depart_month=1&depart_day=31&nroom=1&nadult1=1&nchild1=0&nadult2=1&nchild2=0&nadult3=1&nchild3=0&nadult4=1&nchild4=0&nadult5=1&nchild5=0&map=n

I don't consider it walking distance, particularly with luggage. I'd say it is a mile or more, perhaps much more if you get lost.

It is on St Charles and the street car runs right by it. Emeril's Delmonico restaurant is very close, plus there are some fast food places near.

I know some posters have stayed there - I don't remember any complaints.

It is the hotel that was selected by Carnival for the February Blogger's cruise on Carnival Fantasy:

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2008/10/04/bloggers-cruise-update/

Archived