Shaggers! Beach music cruise wanted!

cb at sea

• 1 month later...

I know there are several coming up--one out of Jacksonville with the Holiday Band--and one out of Tampa with Craig Woolard Band.....(I'm desperately trying to win tickets on that one!!!)

There are also some "shag" cruises, but they don't feature bands...just DJ's--and we're into the bands more than the dancing!

• 2 months later...

Ok. Craig Woolard has a beach music cruise every year. You can check out his site www.craigwoolard.com. I believe this is sold outl, but check to make sure.

Band of Oz and Hip Pocket have a cruise in March 2010, around spring break time. You can go to www.beachmusiconline and there is a link for it I believe.

In 2011, there will be a beach music cruise from Tampa on Carnival with Band of Oz and Coastline. Google "the beach music cruise". The cruise has to be booked through Travelin, Inc. (which I am not affiliated). They are going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

Hope this helps some of you!:)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I know this is late on the answer ...

We are going on a shag cruise in Feb 2015 with private concert(s) by The Embers, now fronted by Craig Woolard. It cruises out of Tampa. Shag dance lessons are also included for people with the group as well as some other group perks.

• 1 year later...

Looks like the "making waves cruise" is cruising again this coming Feb 2016 on Carnival Valor out of Port Canaveral. This year it's The Embers, Craig Woolard, Too Much Sylvia, and Rhonda McDaniel as well as DJs, shag lessons, and other fun stuff. You have to be part of the group to attend all of these private functions. We went this past Feb on Carnival Pride and had a BLAST !!