Can I made this flight -FCO?

phabric

I am looking for next year - YYZ-FCO, FCO-YYZ.

I plan on using Air Canada. I was looking at what Choice Air was offering and it is the same price and times as Air Canada. Choice Air also charges a fee to book with them. The return time from FCO is 11:20am with Air Canada.

Royal says the ship docks at 5am.

I plan on taking Princess transfer to the airport as I am going solo.

Can I make the 11:20am flight?

I am looking for next year - YYZ-FCO, FCO-YYZ.

I plan on using Air Canada. I was looking at what Choice Air was offering and it is the same price and times as Air Canada. Choice Air also charges a fee to book with them. The return time from FCO is 11:20am with Air Canada.

Royal says the ship docks at 5am.

Can I make the 11:20am flight?

Uhhh.... I would take private transfer in this case. If Princess/Royal (what cruiseline are you sailing with?) guarantee that they will get you to the airport in time then it's OK. However, cruise line guarantees something but there is nothing "guarantee" about their "guarantee". I think you are cutting it too close. We had a flight after 12 PM (I think 12:15 PM), and we had enough time to get to the airport and to check-in for our flight. But 11:20 AM? Uhhhh....

It is ok, but as the others have suggested, arrange private transfer transport to FCO. Also, Italian airports can be a zoo at times. So arrive prepared and try to get off as soon as possible. Are you taking an direct flight to Canada (or US) from FCO? Or do you have a connecting flights out of FCO somewhere else in Europe? In the second case, you'll have some extra time.

Arrange a private transfer. If you use Princess for your transfer, you will likely be on a big bus and it won't leave until every seat is full. You could be waiting a while.

Arrange a private transfer. If you use Princess for your transfer, you will likely be on a big bus and it won't leave until every seat is full. You could be waiting a while.

We have an 11:15 am flight from FCO in October and have arranged for a 7:00 am pickup with Rome Cabs. On our first European cruise, before we knew better, we booked the ship's transfer to BCN (Barcelona), and arrived in port two hours late, dashed to the bus only to find it empty. Knowing we would have to wait until the bus filled, we abandoned that idea (and the cost of the transfer) and shared a cab with another couple.

Do the private transfer.:) Pack so you can carry your bags off and be in the first batch off the ship.