Old schooler trying Disney again

MoyCoy

I sailed the Magic and the Wonder for my Honeymoon and 1 year anniversary 6 years ago. My Husband begged me to leave Disney and try other cruise lines. He promised we would sail them again after we have kids.;)

I now have twins and was looking at cruising Disney again.

Can anyone give me advice on how to book a Disney cruise for 4 affordably. We would like to sail Next Demember

I know a lot has changed with the newer ships. Are there a lot of activates for kids under 6?

I wonder if I should cruise without the kids on Disney for no until they are older since the cost will be quite significant. I want them to remember it.:p

Any advice:)

Edited by MoyCoy

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/special-offers/?int_cmp=dclpsgso&sourcecode=16094

If you are cruising outside of the Christmas and New Year's holidays, Disney Cruise Line usually offers very good deals in December.

I have attached the link from Disney that describes them above.

They are usually nonrefundable and only offered a few months in advance. You can save quite a bit of money if you are flexible and can wait to make a reservation until they are offered.

The ships are decorated for the Holidays in December and it is a great time to sail on them.

soccer

Thank You! for your reply Soccer. We have to buy our plane tickets so far in advance because we live in WA. So last minute planning is not always easy. We plan to visit family in Florida and we will have a extended trip this time around which may give us some flexibility this year.

The deals being referred to are typically available about 60 days before embarkation...so not really last minute. The first 2 weeks of December are among the lowest cruise fares of the year, in addition to being prime time for specials. Your kids are not so old that all the "high tech" will be needed to WOW them. I'd look at the Magic. It has some of the features of the high tech, and has Marvel Academy (only ship that has it) as well as the animation show in AP. The current rates start at $3766 for 4 people on a night cruise. Again, you MAY see some special fares in this period. Wait another month or so and see what is available!

The deals being referred to are typically available about 60 days before embarkation...so not really last minute. The first 2 weeks of December are among the lowest cruise fares of the year' date=' in addition to being prime time for specials. Your kids are not so old that all the "high tech" will be needed to WOW them. I'd look at the Magic. It has some of the features of the high tech, and has Marvel Academy (only ship that has it) as well as the animation show in AP. The current rates start at $3766 for 4 people on a night cruise. Again, you MAY see some special fares in this period. Wait another month or so and see what is available![/quote']

THANK YOU! I will wait. :D