Palm Beach Resort

mitsugirly

Where is this located? I have tried to locate it on google earth and can't seem to get anything to come up.

Shore Excursioneer list this excursion for $35 pp which includes:

• Round trip A/C transportation from your Roatan cruise terminal, Coxen Hole or Mahogany Bay
  • Entrance to private beach area at Roatan Palm Beach Resort
  • Snorkeling with all snorkel equipment included
  • Use of beach lounge chairs and umbrellas and palapas
  • Use of ocean kayaks

It states: This palm beach break is at a secluded area on the East side of the island with private access.

The scenic drive takes you past some of the most famous outlooks and we include a stop at the 'View' for a panoramic photo of Roatan Island.

The sheltered waters are great for kayaking to the small island just off the beach and for snorkeling at the nearby reef.

But, I can't find it anywhere on the map to compare the distance or area.

I would really love to hear from people that have been here on what the beach is like, how far the little island is away from the beach, if there's any neat picture opportunities or things over at the island and WHERE is the snorkeling (as in how far) from the beach.

Thanks in advance.

Where is this located? I have tried to locate it on google earth and can't seem to get anything to come up.

Shore Excursioneer list this excursion for $35 pp which includes:

• Round trip A/C transportation from your Roatan cruise terminal, Coxen Hole or Mahogany Bay
  • Entrance to private beach area at Roatan Palm Beach Resort
  • Snorkeling with all snorkel equipment included
  • Use of beach lounge chairs and umbrellas and palapas
  • Use of ocean kayaks

It states: This palm beach break is at a secluded area on the East side of the island with private access.

The scenic drive takes you past some of the most famous outlooks and we include a stop at the 'View' for a panoramic photo of Roatan Island.

The sheltered waters are great for kayaking to the small island just off the beach and for snorkeling at the nearby reef.

But, I can't find it anywhere on the map to compare the distance or area.

I would really love to hear from people that have been here on what the beach is like, how far the little island is away from the beach, if there's any neat picture opportunities or things over at the island and WHERE is the snorkeling (as in how far) from the beach.

Thanks in advance.

Palm Beach is located next to Turquoise Bay.

Is it the same stretch of beach? Have you ever been there leg? How far of a drive is it from the cruise port?

I haven't been there.

As you know I seek out quiet resorts to visit away from the crowds. I have had my eye on Palm Beach for probably a couple of years and asked for information about it on this board a long time ago.

During my research I found this website which is about a holiday rental at the location.

http://www.vistaverderoatan.com/index.php/contact-vista-verde-roatan/

The map will show you the location lies to the west of Turquoise Bay. The tab about the villa will show you aerial photos. Turquoise Bay was about 30 minutes drive from Coxen Hole so you can estimate adjustments from there. I forget which ship and which port you will be arriving at.

I haven't been there.

As you know I seek out quiet resorts to visit away from the crowds. I have had my eye on Palm Beach for probably a couple of years and asked for information about it on this board a long time ago.

During my research I found this website which is about a holiday rental at the location.

http://www.vistaverderoatan.com/index.php/contact-vista-verde-roatan/

The map will show you the location lies to the west of Turquoise Bay. The tab about the villa will show you aerial photos. Turquoise Bay was about 30 minutes drive from Coxen Hole so you can estimate adjustments from there. I forget which ship and which port you will be arriving at.

Awesome!! Thanks so much. That answers my question as to where it's located and I found it on google earth now.

We'll be on the Sun. :)