Fort Lauderdale Airport to Miami Airport using Tri Rail

jdvmd

Next Saturday, we are arriving in FLL around 11:45 a.m. and have catch an international flight from Miami International leaving at 4:03 p.m.

My husband and I will have two carry-on roller bags. This is not for a cruise but a land vacation.

Should we even consider taking Tri-Rail or will there not be enough time? Admit I am intrigued by the $5 cost. Is all the construction done in Miami with the people mover etc.?

If we decide to do Tri Rail, can someone provide some detailed information on how to do this? Where do you purchase your tickets? Cash only?

For international flights, especially with the lines at MIA, I would try to arrive about 3 hours early - which = 1:00 for you. Your best option, IMHO, is to:

• Pray that your flight into FLL is on time
    catch a cab for the 45+ minute trip from FLL to MIA

For international flights, especially with the lines at MIA, I would try to arrive about 3 hours early - which = 1:00 for you. Your best option, IMHO, is to:

1. Pray that your flight into FLL is on time

2. Catch a cab for the 45+ minute trip from FLL to MIA

Next Saturday, we are arriving in FLL around 11:45 a.m. and have catch an international flight from Miami International leaving at 4:03 p.m.

My husband and I will have two carry-on roller bags. This is not for a cruise but a land vacation.

Should we even consider taking Tri-Rail or will there not be enough time? Admit I am intrigued by the $5 cost. Is all the construction done in Miami with the people mover etc.?

If we decide to do Tri Rail, can someone provide some detailed information on how to do this? Where do you purchase your tickets? Cash only?

The tri rail? No.

You are just going to barely have enough time using a shuttle or private transportation. You dick around with the tri rail and you'll never check in on time.