Live on Infinity / Panama Canal

Jane2357

Any there any rumors or info about Infinity being up for sale? Any info about BLU would be appreciated.

We were on her in Oct..ABC Islands and are booked for next Oct Pa Coastal.

Enjoy your cruise!

I made a point of asking some of the higher ranking Officers - about the possibility of a sale of any of the M class ships once Edge came out. I believe they were sincere when they stated that they had heard nothing on that - but as they are Officers on an M class ship - well ..... We love M class and would be sad to see any of them go.

I made a point of asking some of the higher ranking Officers - about the possibility of a sale of any of the M class ships once Edge came out. I believe they were sincere when they stated that they had heard nothing on that - but as they are Officers on an M class ship - well ..... We love M class and would be sad to see any of them go.

Thank you for your feedback.,..hope they keep them for awhile but they are aging..some more than others...hoping Infinity is around for the fall season...

I do recall hearing once that Tuscan was open for lunch. I couldn't tell you what day it was or if this was a one time or multi time thing. Sorry.

Hi Jane

Your correct Tuscan did open for lunch one day as did Qsuine. There was a cover charge of $25 per person which was reduced to $20 when booked. Both deals were on sea days in the 2nd week but unsure of the exact days.

It was great meeting you and Bob. I hope the guys in the Gatun locks control room managed to see your luminous sign thanking them:D:D

John and Cath

• 4 months later...

Hi, We will be on the Infinity early October. I am wondering about Roberto and also the coffee tour. How do I contact these people? thank you.

I doubt we will pass thru Panama again and would appreciate the help with the tours. first time on Celebrity and I hate their website.

robtads2@hotmail.com This is the email contact for Roberto from Robtad's Any chance to tour with Roberto would be great. Just realize that only twice has he gotten groups into the control room but he is so knowledgeable and dedicated that you will have an unforgettable experience.

brianrene18@hotmail.com This is the contact email for Brayan of Cartagena Explore. He also has a Facebook page under Cartagena Explore. A young, fast moving, highly educated young man. Loved our day with him! Our coffee experience was a private tour for two and worth the money!