Millennium A2 cabin

reps23

We will be sailing in December on the Celebrity Millennium in an A2 cabin. This is our first time on a Celebrity ship but I have read great things about Blu. I am just curious if I am making a mistake as the cabin is 9084 under the pool area.

i did check but there were not any A1 cabins available and I don't know if one becomes available if it is worth the extra cost.

Please let me know your thoughts and thank you.

Phyllis

Thank you for the response. My only problem is A2 cabins are only on deck 9. My husband and I will really have to think about this as chair scraping would bother me.

Phyllis

Obviously, I don't know you so maybe my comments will not help. If you are in your cabin during the day, I imagine you might like to be out on the balcony where you wouldn't really hear chair scraping. It looks to me like you are under the pool grill area/pool loungers. The pool grill does not start to serve till 11:30AM and ends at 5PM, so you would not likely hear chair scraping early in the morning or late at night from there. I think people wanting to grab a snack and something to eat late at night might be closer to the aft in the oceanview cafe. As for the loungers, I can't imagine them being used really early or really late either. I would go with the cabin you have chosen and enjoy Blu and the Persian gardens if they appeal to you. BTW breakfast in Blu is lovely. It ends at 9:30am. Enjoy your cruise.

Keep an eye out for cabins 9108 and above (or similar on the port side). Those are quiet and our preferred A2's on M-class ships. Celebrity will generally allow you to change cabins within the same category. Not sure if that's true for UK or other non-us geographies, but you can do it in the US. Just call your TA and make the request once you find an available A2 that you'd prefer.

The only room available as of right now above 9108 is 9114. I am calling my travel agent to have her switch our room. Thank you so much. Your input was very helpful.

Phyllis

The only room available as of right now above 9108 is 9114. I am calling my travel agent to have her switch our room. Thank you so much. Your input was very helpful.

Phyllis

We had friends who stayed in 9112 and said they had no noise. Other friends in 9106 were woke at 3am every night with trolleys being moved in the kitchen.

Nope. We still think it's a good value for our cost. Many people forget how low prices dropped after 9/11, market was artificially steadied to get people back on ships. Now balanced. Economy stable, fewer people going to Europe, prices adjusted to market.

Keep an eye out for cabins 9108 and above (or similar on the port side). Those are quiet and our preferred A2's on M-class ships. Celebrity will generally allow you to change cabins within the same category. Not sure if that's true for UK or other non-us geographies, but you can do it in the US. Just call your TA and make the request once you find an available A2 that you'd prefer.

I was able to change my cabin to 9114 but it is on the starboard side not the port side according to my TA. Should I be looking for a port side cabin?