Got off the Breakaway 5/12-5/19 - Questions?

I can answer any questions you may have.

I sailed inside stateroom, 11615, there was another cruise critics member like 2 rooms from me, name started or ended with _rem I think. I saw the picture she/he put up on the room door.

Also, really liked the large hardcover breakaway book they gave everyone on the last day of the voyage. I have a ton of pics of the ship from deck 15/16 and outside in bermuda looking at the ship.

Let me know if I can answer anything.

Image link isn't working, I will try to fix it later.

Unfortunately, cannot see the picture you were trying to post. Since you were in an interior room, was it one with the two pullmans by any chance? Was just curious how tight those particular rooms are.

Did the ship seem congested? Do you know roughly how full the ship was on your sailing?

Hi. Welcome back and thanks for answering our questions.

Did you have the UBP? If so, can you drink mojitos, margaritas, frozen drinks and bloody Marys. Where did you purchase it?

Did you eat in any specialty restaurants? If so, where and what did you like and not like about it.

What did you do on sea days?

Thanks soo much!

I can answer any questions you may have.

I sailed inside stateroom, 11615, there was another cruise critics member like 2 rooms from me, name started or ended with _rem I think. I saw the picture she/he put up on the room door.

Also, really liked the large hardcover breakaway book they gave everyone on the last day of the voyage. I have a ton of pics of the ship from deck 15/16 and outside in bermuda looking at the ship.

Let me know if I can answer anything.

That would be me, you should have said hi sometime.... surprised no one printed the signs out, gave 2 away as I printed 3....

Was there a prime rib night in the main dining rooms if yes what night?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yes prime rib was in the main dining rooms and I believe they told us it was on every night as well as the salmon....

Welcome back!

Were there long waiting times for dinner in the main dining rooms? Do you know if they accept reservations? Thanks!

LOVE the picture above!! Looks beautiful!

We never waited for the MDR's but seems like some people did.... we tried to watch every show and ate around those times, especially with all the rebookings we had to do. The only problem we had was when we ordered room service Wednesday night after Harbour Nights, we were soo tired and the food is limited that late, so we ordered room service.... they told us 30 minutes but took 1 1/2 hrs and I was almost asleep.

Hubby is dying to confirm they have the same cabbage soup on Breakaway as they had on Epic

Welcome Home! We've been anxiously awaiting reviews!

I think I saw this on another thread as well and if you mean at the 24 hr place I don't think so.... O'Sheehans had corned beef and cabbage and it got a lot of complaints.... I only tried the mozzarella sticks, wings, pot pie, and choc brownie sundae.... portions were small but good.... in the MDR they served broccoli cheese bisque every night and corn tortilla in Manhattan room as well...

We never waited for the MDR's but seems like some people did.... we tried to watch every show and ate around those times, especially with all the rebookings we had to do. The only problem we had was when we ordered room service Wednesday night after Harbour Nights, we were soo tired and the food is limited that late, so we ordered room service.... they told us 30 minutes but took 1 1/2 hrs and I was almost asleep.
Thanks! About what times were you going for dinner? 1 1/2 hr wait for room service??:eek: Now THAT is just ridiculous!

What did you think about your inside cabin? Did you like it? They look nice but the square footage indicates they may be a little smaller than on other NCL ships.

We're sailing an inside in August, although I may upgrade if the balcony prices drop at all (not counting on it though).

Wednesday night after Harbour Nights, we were soo tired and the food is limited that late, so we ordered room service.... they told us 30 minutes but took 1 1/2 hrs and I was almost asleep.

How Late did you stay at Harbour Nights in Hamilton, and how was the transportation back to the ship?

How Late did you stay at Harbour Nights in Hamilton, and how was the transportation back to the ship?

Harbour Nights left a lot to be desired but I was told since it was only week 2, not all activities are booths were there.... we were told by SeaExpress that they had a 9:00pm ferry but none ever came so we took the last official ferry back at 9:30pm..... but they did hire the Bermudian to do a 10:00pm ferry back and I think the last bus left at 10:30pm.... an hr is fine to see the marchings bands and booths.

What did you think about your inside cabin? Did you like it? They look nice but the square footage indicates they may be a little smaller than on other NCL ships.

We're sailing an inside in August, although I may upgrade if the balcony prices drop at all (not counting on it though).

We have only done inside cabins and honestly wouldn't pay the extra money on the Breakaway as the regular balcony balconys were too small.... although we were in a handicapped room as my sister needed a shower seat due to her broken foot.... we did check out all room types in the crawl as well as a few of our neighbors inside cabins.... although small, we had plenty of room.... just wish we had cosmetic storage in bathroom or even by vanity in room.... there were 3 drawers but am use to little shelves on the other boats.

Harbour Nights left a lot to be desired but I was told since it was only week 2, not all activities are booths were there.... we were told by SeaExpress that they had a 9:00pm ferry but none ever came so we took the last official ferry back at 9:30pm..... but they did hire the Bermudian to do a 10:00pm ferry back and I think the last bus left at 10:30pm.... an hr is fine to see the marchings bands and booths.

Thanks for the info.

I'm glad to hear that we will be able to get a late ferry back. We are on the June 16th sailing.

Brenda

I'm ready to book on the Breakaway. I was looking at the layout and finding it difficult to pick a deck. I plan on booking an inside cabin. I'm trying to find a deck that isn't on top or below anything noisy; restaurants, shows or stores. How was deck 11? Should that be my choice? Definitely looking for a quiet area.

Thanks for the answer

I'm ready to book on the Breakaway. I was looking at the layout and finding it difficult to pick a deck. I plan on booking an inside cabin. I'm trying to find a deck that isn't on top or below anything noisy; restaurants, shows or stores. How was deck 11? Should that be my choice? Definitely looking for a quiet area.

Thanks for the answer

Here is a link to free site drag it decks ..... very easy way to see what is above and below a deck

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Breakaway

Would you know what all that space is between 11631 and 11633. Is there a little more space to move around if the room only sleeps 2 compared to the rooms that sleep 3 or 4.

Thanks again. I've been looking at the decks, but still not sure if I want to be away from the elevators and stairs. I'm thinking people could gather there and it could be quite noisy. This is why I'm looking at the other end of that group of rooms, like 11629. I'm just not sure what that huge space is next to these rooms.

Archived