Night Light?

ugagal07

We are staying in a family suite for the first time, NCL. The kids, ages 3 & 1.5, will be in their own bedroom with no windows. They sleep with night lights at home. I can't figure out if there is an outlet in the second bedroom or not.

Assuming not, any good night light ideas? I've seen suggestions for touch lights, but they seem too bright.

We are staying in a family suite for the first time, NCL. The kids, ages 3 & 1.5, will be in their own bedroom with no windows. They sleep with night lights at home. I can't figure out if there is an outlet in the second bedroom or not.

Assuming not, any good night light ideas? I've seen suggestions for touch lights, but they seem too bright.

We have a family suite too on our upcoming cruise. I've seen a few videos of the RFS and the second bedroom is literally an inside stateroom so there will be outlets for you to plug in a small night light in the room. Enjoy your cruise!

We're in the same boat (haha). I looked in some Youtube videos of 2-bedroom suites and it looks like there is a wall console with a hair dryer that has an outlet. I'm bringing a night light and hoping we can plug it in there. There's also a TV in that room, there's possibly an available outlet there as well.

That's for the Jewel. I just looked at the same type of videos for the Epic and I see more of a desk type thing instead of on the wall, but still has an outlet. The tea lights are probably a better idea though!

Edited by Apsalar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...