Ideas

Mamaparr

Still undecided about Tobago. I have contacted Wayne Gray in regards to a island tour. It is 7hrs. I am wondering now if we want to be gone that long from the ship or should we just do a tour through town and fort? ANy suggestions. We are doing a Zip line and hiking snorkeling tour for our other excursions.:confused:

This was our last port. We just wanted to relax so we went to Pigeon Point. It was a beautiful relaxing day. All it cost was taxi $20 for 4 each way and $3 entrance fee to park.

I agree Pigeon Point is not to be missed. So glad we did this! We asked the taxi driver to take us to the fort first for pictures before he took us to Pigeon Point. We also did the glass bottom boat to the reef and Nylon Pool from Pigeon Point. Here are our pictures:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/577482532NzlqSu

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I had to miss my number one interest of my cruise last week. I urge anyone there not to sign up with Miss Elly for the boat trip. The man operating things is a liar and interested only in one thing - filling up his boat to where no one can even move in any comfort. We had an 11:30 reservation which he backed out of and said it would be 1:30, but then spent almost 45 minutes picking up other people. Had we not forced our way off the boat and demanded a refund there is no way we would have gotten back to the boat on time. The whole thing left me with a bad feeling about Tobago.

• 1 month later...

Im sorry you had such a bad experience :(

When DW and I were in Tobago last year we booked a reservation with a local operator from Pigeon Point and it was the highlight of our cruise. The reef they take you to is stunning.

Archived