P & O onboard account payment.

flossiem

On the Eden and therefore I assume all their ships, they have kiosks where you can make cash payments. I found it a great option as I would put in some cash and keep an eye on what I was spending via these kiosks and if I spent anymore than I put in I could top it up. On the last night I just checked for the last time and made sure I had a zero balance.

Of course if I had something late that night or first thing in the morning that small amount might go to credit card unless I went to the passenger services desk and checked as I can't quite remember if the Kiosks were available on disembarkation day.

So basically they take credit card details like any hotel just in case you leave the ship owing money but if you keep your balance up to date, you should zero out easily.

Of course if you don't have a credit card I'd call P&O direct before you leave to set up a cash account. Most cruise lines put a hold on a certain amount on your credit card so they wil most likely ask that you put a down a cash deposit.

Yes you can. When you go through check in they'll ask if you want to put down a credit card, just tell them you want to pay cash. You then need to go to the concierge desk and put down your hard earned money ! I've never had to leave credit card details.

I always put on more than I think I'll need, I just go back to the concierge on the last night before I go to bed and they give me what I haven't spent back in cash.

I also go to them every couple of days and get a print out of what's been charged, mostly to check if there's anything incorrect but also to get an idea of how much I have left.

Edited by MadWoofter

Yes you can. When you go through check in they'll ask if you want to put down a credit card, just tell them you want to pay cash. You then need to go to the concierge desk and put down your hard earned money ! I've never had to leave credit card details.

Thanks. We have a fair amount of OBC so I will use that first then add cash if needed.

• 1 month later...