9b staterooms

CruisinRach

Hi! i was hoping some1 would have some pics of the spirit class 9b staterooms. I was thing of booking 1 on the miracle, but i was'nt sure of the difference between that and a regular balcony and if it was worth it. Any pics, please post. Thanks!

Hi! i was hoping some1 would have some pics of the spirit class 9b staterooms. I was thing of booking 1 on the miracle, but i was'nt sure of the difference between that and a regular balcony and if it was worth it. Any pics, please post. Thanks!

Try cruiselinerooms (dot) com

They may not have pictures of your exact cabin, but possibly one just like it. If there are none, try looking at another Spirit class ship's pictures. It won't be exact but can give you a general idea.

I have a 9b booked on the Pride. That's what I did.

Posting here right now because while I can't put my pictures up right now (have surgery 7 hours and have to try and get sleep sorry!) I will post them when I am back home this weekend for you if it's not to late.

We had a 9B (7301) on the Legend. I haven't stayed in a regular balcony on Carnival since it was our first one with them. During our cabin crawl though, I did notice not a GIANT size difference, but there was one. 7301 is kinda a box. A ton of room to move around even with all the beds out and no running into each other for me, DH and 2 DS's at all!

The balcony we had was HUGE. Lounger, 3 chairs and a table with room to put more if we wanted. It would have fit 3-4 loungers comfortably on it.

We sailed smaller rooms on Disney and RCL, after that 9B on the Legend, for the 4 of us, I can't see going to a smaller room ever again!

Here are some images:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Carnival+Spirit+room+7299+pictures&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=wvxOT-eOB4LlsQKW2eidDg&ved=0CCIQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=678

I've stayed in 7299 on the Miracle and loved it. If you goggle Miracle, Spirit, Legend, Pride cabin 7299 pictures, you'll probably find more.

The balcony is extra wide and extra deep, and on the Miracle, at least, there are his and her closets!:D

Archived