Help me decide

SissasMomE

We have the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour booked with Nativeway Water Sports. Now I'm thinking maybe we should just hang on the beach. Any opinions? It's me, hubby, and our 17-year old. She doesn't care which one we do, and my brain is just fried at this point. So ... give me your thoughts, please :)

Don't overthink your vacation! "Hanging" at the beach is lovely! All of the beaches are public...and all access points have chair/umbrella rentals...restrooms, restaurants/bars...watersports...you can have a great day with NO planning whatsoever. Hop on the bus...$2.50 pp...so easy. So relaxing.

Don't overthink your vacation! "Hanging" at the beach is lovely! All of the beaches are public...and all access points have chair/umbrella rentals...restrooms, restaurants/bars...watersports...you can have a great day with NO planning whatsoever. Hop on the bus...$2.50 pp...so easy. So relaxing.

Sounds perfect, thanks! I guess we buy the bus pass as soon as we exit the ship?

My vote is for the tour. We haven't been on it but I have this tour booked for October and have been so looking forward to it!!!

However, I was already worried about the tender process and just now read a thread saying what a nightmare it was on our ship the Navigator of the Seas. Any thoughts? Will we be able to make it?

Native Way's shorter tour, Stingray & Island, is sold out for our date so that's not an option. Really would rather go with Native Way instead of RCI ship tour.