Breakaway Haven Coffee

js

Hi. Does the Haven Restaurant on the Breakaway have presses coffee. I drink black iced coffee from DD so if I can get the pressed coffee I can take it and put in fridge and have that in the mornings.

Thanks.

Hi. Does the Haven Restaurant on the Breakaway have presses coffee. I drink black iced coffee from DD so if I can get the pressed coffee I can take it and put in fridge and have that in the mornings.

Thanks.

If you are in a Haven suite, you will have a Lavazza Machine in your cabin

Coffee in the Haven Restaurant is pressed at your table in two different size post, possibly you can take the whole pot back once pressed

Thank you. I don't like the Lavazza and will pack a container with me so in case they wont let me take the pressed coffee back with me I can pour it into a container and out in fridge daily.

Thank you.

Try the pour over method at home and if you like use it on board instead of french press :D. French press brews a more "full bodied" cup while pour over a "cleaner balanced" cup of coffee with less fine coffee grinds. The latter is quite convenient because the filter holder is light and portable. I use it with unbleached brown or bamboo #2 filters.

"Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Coffee Brewer" from Amazon (add on item $6)

http://www.amazon.com/Melitta-Ready-Single-Coffee-Brewer/dp/B0014CVEH6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1406162908&sr=8-3&keywords=melitta+pour+over+filter

Melitta 80 Count Bamboo Filters Size: 2 ($12)

http://www.amazon.com/80-Count-Bamboo-Filters-Size/dp/B0010X2ZC2/ref=sr_1_9?s=appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1406163666&sr=1-9&keywords=bamboo+filters

Melitta Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count ($6)

http://www.amazon.com/Cone-Coffee-Filter-Natural-Brown/dp/B000FKJNNA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406163706&sr=8-1&keywords=unbleached+coffee+filters+2

pour-over-method.jpg

Edited by kylenyc

As was mentioned, coffee in the Haven restaurant is french pressed. I also wanted to say that in my experience, if we ordered room service, we did not get the french press coffee. That said, I would imagine that if you made the specific request to your butler, you might be able to get it delivered to your room.

Thank you all. Ive had NCL French Press and it serves me fine. Ill start off when I board getting a large French Press and look terrible at my table pouring it into a large drink container. Ill put in fridge for morning and repeat each morning. Ill get on way back from the gym hopefully before the restaurant gets too crowded. Thank you all.

Thank you all. Ive had NCL French Press and it serves me fine. Ill start off when I board getting a large French Press and look terrible at my table pouring it into a large drink container. Ill put in fridge for morning and repeat each morning. Ill get on way back from the gym hopefully before the restaurant gets too crowded. Thank you all.

The Haven restaurant will give you a carafe to bring back to your cabin, and your Butler may also deliver it to you. :)

Even better. I should have thought about that. I put out a thermos this morning but will put it away. Youre right, I should be able to get a carafe for the fridge.

Thank you very much.

Edited by js
Thank you.