For 2 Serious Future Cruisers !

BIGDAN1975

Hi Guys !

I have been reading this page today and some of the people on here are on the right track , some are completely lost , some need motivations ....

Well , i would like to help and make a difference in your life , i will write my credentials to the bottom of my post so you know who i am.

I will ask people who are serious about getting fit , those wanting to change their eating habits and lose weight to write a little something about them and why they want to get in shape and why they want to lose weight and i will choose 2 person and i will be their personal trainer for 12 weeks , completely free of charge , that includes training programs ( 3 x 4 weeks ) a diet plan and a supplements guide.

Sometimes in life you just have to give back and i think that it is my time to give back without asking anyting in return !

there`s no catch , nothing to buy , no hidden fees !!

for those interested , just give me your email adress and i will pick 2 which i would like to work with and which i think are deserving !

so here i am :

-Certified IFBB Level 4 Personal Trainer

-Certified Level 1 CrossFit trainer

-Certified in Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention University of California San Francisco

-Certified in Nutrition, Health, and Lifestyle: Issues and Insights University of Vanderbilt

• 4 months later...