Barcelona hotel (Sant Agusti)

sokrfamily

Stayed at the Sant Augusti in September of last year for one night pre-cruise. Excellent location, half block off of Las Ramblas. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, front-desk very nice. Held our luggage in a locked room the next morning until we left for the ship. Free breakfast in the morning was good, buffet style. The hotel sits on a square alongside an ice cream shop and an old church. Very pleasant to sit out at night. There was also a bar on the square. I had heard about homeless loitering in the square but did not see any of this. Would definitely stay there again and would recommend the hotel to anyone travelling to Barcelona. Hope this helps.

Stayed at the Sant Augusti in September of last year for one night pre-cruise. Excellent location, half block off of Las Ramblas. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, front-desk very nice. Held our luggage in a locked room the next morning until we left for the ship. Free breakfast in the morning was good, buffet style. The hotel sits on a square alongside an ice cream shop and an old church. Very pleasant to sit out at night. There was also a bar on the square. I had heard about homeless loitering in the square but did not see any of this. Would definitely stay there again and would recommend the hotel to anyone travelling to Barcelona. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it!

Archived