Dining within walking distance-Aqua Palms Waikiki

bsblindab

We will be staying there one night pre-cruise in November. I see they have a Ihop within the hotel. also Wailana Coffee shop( is that within walking distance without crossing major roads?

Can you tell me if there are any place else to eat that is within walking distance and not having to cross major highway? My brother uses a motorized scooter and my husband uses a cane at time.

Thanks so much

We will be staying there one night pre-cruise in November. I see they have a Ihop within the hotel. also Wailana Coffee shop( is that within walking distance without crossing major roads?

Can you tell me if there are any place else to eat that is within walking distance and not having to cross major highway? My brother uses a motorized scooter and my husband uses a cane at time.

Thanks so much

You've hit the two places on that side of the street - the Wailana is just up at the end of the block. The crossing over to the HHV isn't bad. Your companions shouldn't have an issue. It isn't a major highway, but a wide street. Cross at the crosswalk and you'll be fine. Within HHV there are a few places to eat. But, outside of those, the food choices at that end of Waikiki aren't many.

You've hit the two places on that side of the street - the Wailana is just up at the end of the block. The crossing over to the HHV isn't bad. Your companions shouldn't have an issue. It isn't a major highway, but a wide street. Cross at the crosswalk and you'll be fine. Within HHV there are a few places to eat. But, outside of those, the food choices at that end of Waikiki aren't many.

thanks so much. that helps..with the time change and long plane ride I don't think we'll be in much shape to wanna go exploring the first night anyways.