MSC Fantasia aft cabins

Boobah1

• 4 months later...

Hi BooBah,

We are new to cruising but have looked at the MSC website for cabin details etc. (below) We're in cabin 12087 on the Incanto deck. Looks pretty spacious to me.

Just found this forum website so busy looking for information particularly shared excursions to onshore tourist venues, dress and tipping codes etc. Enjoy and say Hi if we meet!

R:)

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Fantasia.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

Will be on MSC Fantasia 17th Dec 2016 sailing from Dubai. Had some difficulty in getting a B2 Balcony cabin for son, his wife and twin boys which was next to a B2 cabin for use by me, a solo traveller. Preference was for mid-ship and in the end managed to secure 10171 and 10173. Although near to the lifts which is good for me as I have mobility problems, hoping this location won't prove too noisy. According to the deck plan information the cabins are of generous proportions and seem very nice from the photos.

I will be spending a month in Dubai as this is where my son and his family are based with his work. I just love the Emirates and this will be my fourth cruise around the Emirates, their second. We went on MSC Orchestra in Feb 2015 and the family so enjoyed themselves we have booked again as there is still so much we want to see and do on this itinerary.

Which sailing are you on? Hope your plans go well

Suron (Suzanne in Bristol, UK)

• 7 months later...
Have been allocated cabin 10232, aft cabin on Fantasia. Can anyone enlighten me as to size, ? bath and noise levels. Thank you in advance.

hello

could you say me how was the cabin 10232 ?

thank you very much

Isabelle