Boston Sailing From

Bandit

I'm sailing out of Boston on 20 May 06—Maasadam. I've never been to Boston and need some help.

First of all I am flying into to Boston from Mobile, Alabama two days in advance. I'm staying at the Courtyard Boston Tremont Hotel on Tremont St.

Does anyone know what would be the best way to get from the airport to this hotel? If taxi does anyone know what the fair would be from the airport to the hotel?

Also, need to know what would be the best way to get to the pier on Saturday?

Would appreciate any help you wonderful cruisers can give me. We are a party of 4.

Thank You All.

Bandit

• 3 weeks later...

Cab fare from Logan airport to Tremont St. is about $15. To get out of the airport area the cab has to take the tunnel which charges $6 (last time I went through) the toll is added to the fare. On the way back to the airport it's $2.50 instead of $6.00.

The best way to get to the ship (I'm assuming it's the black falcon pier) is by cab. It's not far - less than a mile.

If you have a lot of luggage and want to take a shuttle van from the airport, try this company...

http://www.aceamericansupershuttle.com/

Contact your hotel to see if they offer complimentary van pick up at the airport. Whenever we fly in and out of Logan [bOS], we drive to a hotel in Quincy, MA and they provide a van shuttle to and from the airport...nicest part - they let us park free for the week.

Darcy

Archived