Silverseas Spirit

Adventurer221

Any solo travelers on the June 14th departure out of Lisbon?

Glad you are on this wonderful upcoming sailing. We are super enjoying Lisbon now and will be boarding on Wednesday. Right now, assuming that my wife of 45 years does not get too mad at me and throw me out, I won't be solo. BUT, we look forward to meeting you. You can see our pictures below. Say "HI!" and I'll buy you a drink!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean adventure that started in Barbados, here is the link for that live/blog. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.):

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 51,382 views for these postings.

Here are my wife and me enjoying scenic South Africa early last year.:

June%202017A%201553_zpspdmwokzu.jpg

Thanks for that delightful reply. I look forward to meeting the both of you.

Adrienne

Yes, look forward to meeting and talking with you. Loving Lisbon right now. Did Fatima, etc., yesterday. Off today to Sintra, etc.

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from this live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 32,185 views for this visual sharing including Cape Town, along South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

Very excited to be following along! Hope you will continue to post! Have a wonderful time!

Appreciate these kind wishes. YES, will be posting much more. We are getting ready right now to head to the ship.Depart at 6 pm in sailing under their Golden-Gate style bridge as we depart from Lisbon going up, UP the Atlantic Coast to Rouen/France. It will be our first time on this ship after our other cruises being on the Silver Cloud.

Did a June 7-19, 2011, cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Dozens of nice visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc. We are now at 225,420 views for this live/blog re-cap, including much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474