shows reserved , now what ?

Hi guys

My entertainment is reserved for the week, now what ?

Do I need the ticket once I get onboard , do they send me a email for me to print the tickets? This is my 1st time that i have to reserve show

No you just show them your seapass card to enter each show.... just remember to get there early because if you are not there 10 minutes to show time they will allow people to just walk in and you may not get in to see the show.

Hi guys

Do I need the ticket once I get onboard , do they send me a email for me to print the tickets? This is my 1st time that i have to reserve show

No tickets required. You should receive an e-mail confirming your show reservations for your records.

Once on board the Oasis check your stateroom interactive TV and your reservations should show on your account.

This is our first time on Royal Carribean, and we are definately wanting to see the shows! Ive read about others booking shows, we are two weeks out, is this something we need to do? If so, where on the website? We will be on board the Mariner of the Seas

They will scan you Seapass card to make sure you have a reservation. But my families card never scanned at any show. It would only scan for the infant we had traveling with us. If that happens some people will give you a hard time but others will just let you it. They need to make some improvements.

They will scan you Seapass card to make sure you have a reservation. But my families card never scanned at any show. It would only scan for the infant we had traveling with us. If that happens some people will give you a hard time but others will just let you it. They need to make some improvements.
Yes their are clitches. My parents got upgraded last minute so their reservation for Rita's Fiesta didn't follow to the new cabin. They refused to seat us for over 20 minutes and it was about to start! "I" figured out what might have happened then they found the reservation by putting in the old cabin number. My parents then talked to the concierge and he had to rebook all of their regular shows as well.

BonVoyage

Dawna

This is our first time on Royal Carribean, and we are definately wanting to see the shows! Ive read about others booking shows, we are two weeks out, is this something we need to do? If so, where on the website? We will be on board the Mariner of the Seas

Show reservations are primarily for the Allure and the Oasis. Because they can't fit 5,000+ in any venue at one time

There is no reservation system for Mariner so this topic is not something that you will need to deal with. Mariner is a beautiful ship. I'm sure you will enjoy your first cruise with RCI!

Hi guys

Now sit back and enjoy the anticipation.:)

Archived