On NOS 11/20-27...any questions?

Hi, hstrybuf:

No, we were so busy doing other things we didn't make it to the 2 Poets club except for a couple of quick stops. Maybe next time. But I have seen Opal's name several times on the boards so she must be great.

Digital curator:

Surprisingly it was the little events that I remember most. One of the best things was going to the meet and mingle. I had a wonderful time visiting with the Captain's wife and then with Captain Bang. They are great-so sincere and charming. Other favorite things - watching the stars at night from the deck..just incredible. Sacrificing one morning and getting up at 6 to watch the sun rise. Looking forward to every evening's meal because of the great wait staff who made every meal an event. Watching my wife's face when the head waiter brought her dessert after everyone else's and she first saw the diamond ring on the plate next to 2 chocolates. Snorkeling in crystal clear water and letting yourself be in a world far removed from anything else you could be doing. Standing in the warm sand and letting the water swirl around your ankles.

This was our fourth cruise and I think I relaxed more and appreciated it more than any of the others. I loved the adult pool area -spent most of the sea days there. I also loved the hot tub/whirlpool in the spa. Huge, hot and great jets for your back, neck and feet! I had bingoed myself out on the last cruise so had planned to spend a little more time at the slots. After spending $5 and winning $51 I promptly got up and cashed in my quarters and left a winner. I would have loved to stay but I guess I'm too cautious.

I had a lot of laughs with the comedians. Quest was a scream. The ice show was great. I love the RC singers and dancers regardless of what the naysayers write. The way I look at it.....I spent a lot of money to have a good time, not a bad one and you usually find what you're looking for.

I think a cruise is the "10" in vacations, and Navigator was by far the best. We did Adventure last year and while I liked the southern ports better, this cruise seemed the best so far.

We didn't do Chops or Portofino's. We did Portofino's on the Adventure. It was a great meal and I would recommend everyone try it. We just didn't work it into our plans this time.

The funniest thing? After all the hoopla on the boards about Johnny Rockets, I never even darkened the door! And I had a free coupon in my C & A booklet they left me!

From the cabin stewards to the waiters, everyone I encountered on the ship was eagerly accommodating and gracious. After reading some of the boards I wonder if I was even on the same ship some of the people talk about.

Sorry about rambling. If you think of anything in particular you want to know about just ask. Have a wonderful time.....it's your time to relax and have fun.

Archived