Im 42, no kids, and I booked the characters breakfast

ryano

Starting March 1 , all character breakfast are being held in the windjammer-6am to 8am. Please be advised there will be no saving of seats and that the seating will be limited. Its a first come free for all, please consult your cruise compass for changes.

Let the jokes begin! :p

Am I crazy? :confused::D:cool:

We are 63 and 68 with no kids and we loved the Character (chocolate!) Breakfast on the Allure so much that we booked it again for the Liberty. By the way, it was at 8:00 AM in the MDR. We took lots of photos and had a great time!

Enjoy!!

We were obviously thinking the same thing at the same time because we both posted about adults only at the character dining!

Now I can show my fiancee these posts and he will realize that other adults enjoy this event also, even if they don't have kids sailing with them!!

Best,

Sunny

Awesome!! I did much the same thing early last year. I was a chaperone on a high school band trip to Disney World (155 kids, 19 adults). It took me 2 days to find any adults to agree to go with me to a character luncheon ... my DD certainly wouldn't part from ehr friends to do it.

Three of us eventually went and we had a great time!

Yes, I think that you are crazy. I would not be caught at any place with creatures running around. The only time that I enjoyed it was when I was with my daughter. Otherwise, no way no how.

I would also not cruise with a stuffed animal or decorate the door.

Not at all.....Have fun!

That is no different from adults riding the carousels on Oasis and Allure. Age is just a number. Experience the things that you want to in life while you can. And don't worry about what other people think!:eek::D
Well said.

Starting March 1 , all character breakfast are being held in the windjammer-6am to 8am. Please be advised there will be no saving of seats and that the seating will be limited. Its a first come free for all, please consult your cruise compass for changes.

How many kids do know want to wake up 6am while on vacation? Shrek or no Shrek.

I guess the time change is to cut down on the crowds.

Wow! So you can use your own camera for photo op's free of charge? thats great!

Im actually lookin forward to it! Im a Shrek fan though! :D

You can use your own camera during the breakfast but also watch the Compass for times when RC photographers will take pics of you with them. For a small fee, of course.

Let the jokes begin! :p

So who said you have to be a kid,, we ran to get photos taken with Shrek,,Fiona and Puss n Boots on the Freedom this past Jan.:D:Dnd we are far from being kids.. Enjoy

Yes, I think that you are crazy. I would not be caught at any place with creatures running around. The only time that I enjoyed it was when I was with my daughter. Otherwise, no way no how.

I would also not cruise with a stuffed animal or decorate the door.

I am with you. Save it for the kiddies (but that's what the OP wants to hear so that he can watch the fur fly).

Happy cruising!

Teddie

Archived