What to do at night in bermuda?

dboarder4

I will be in bermuda next week on the explorer of the seas. We will be in bermuda for 2 days. Wondering what there is to do at night the first day we are there? We are a family, with 3 kids ages 17-21. I heard the shopping closes pretty early… Are there any like beach party-type things? Steel drum band? Clubs? Just some place to hang out and have fun…? Any suggestions appreciated!

I will be in bermuda next week on the explorer of the seas. We will be in bermuda for 2 days. Wondering what there is to do at night the first day we are there? We are a family, with 3 kids ages 17-21. I heard the shopping closes pretty early… Are there any like beach party-type things? Steel drum band? Clubs? Just some place to hang out and have fun…? Any suggestions appreciated!

Yes, there is a night club your kids would enjoy. Our 21 and 20 year old loved. They went quite late (11? 12?) and stayed until the wee hours of the morning. We did not join them. I am usually a paranoid, over protective mom but I felt very safe in Bermuda and didn't worry.

I forget the name but it is at the pay beach. Follow the green footprints - I assume you will dock at the dockyard?

There is Snorkel Park in Dockyard. I've never been. It's a bit younger crowd and I think you have to be 18 for the nightclub like party so that would leave out your kids.

When we stay in Bermuda on land vacations we like going to Henry VIII for the evening, and if lucky a great band - Randy Lambert and Tempo - will be there. He also plays at the lounge at the Reefs Resort, usually on Thursday evenings and we enjoy dinner at Coconuts there too. Just a great evening and you can bus there and back up until 11PM or so.

More a couples gig for sure, but the kids may like it too.