Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > Cozumel

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old April 4th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Plan My Stay!

Hi!

We will be on the Carnival Fascination the week of May 9th. My sister and I would love to do 3 things while we are there for the day:

1. Shop
2. Eat lunch
3. Enjoy the beach (maybe massage too....?)

Can anyone recommend WHERE we should do those things? I am not much of a vacation planner, so I would love to leave it up to you guys!

Thanks a ton!!

Old April 4th, 2005, 12:41 AM
5,000+ Club

Well - Paradise Beach may be your answer for most. You can grab a taxi and head there right when you get off the ship - no fee to use their tables or chairs. If you want to snorkel or use any of the water toys it's $5.00 per person for the day. Clean facilities with wonderful food and drinks. They have an area where massages are given also.

After we've enjoyed your time there you can head downtown or just shop by the pier (better deals in town - but may not be worth the cab there and back if you are only looing for a few items).

Hope this helps. Check some of the other threads for reviews on Paradise Beach.

There website is - http://paradise-beach-cozumel.net/home_pbeach.php.

Hope to Sea U Onboard ---Cheryl

Next Up: November 27, 2014 ~ Carnival Triumph, January 25, 2015 ~ Magic, September 7, 2015 ~ NCL Sky &
November 26, 2015 ~ Carnival Triumph
CCL Fantasy, CCL Inspiration (2), CCL Conquest (2), RCL Rhapsody, CCL Spirit, CCL Ecstasy (5), CCL Elation (2), CCL Triumph (2), CCL Sensation, NCL Spirit, CCL Fascination, NCL Pride of America, Caribbean Princess

Old April 7th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thank you so much! I will definitely check it out.