Bahamas Weather in November Question

SugarTwist

Each time that I have traveled to the Bahamas in November, it has been at the end of November (the week of Thanksgiving). Nassau has consistently been windy and what I would call chilly (low 70s). I have worn long sleeves and long pants and have been comfortable or long pants and short sleeves and been comfortable. I have worn my sleeveless summer dresses and have been absolutely uncomfortable.

However, the other islands (private and Freeport) have been downright warm. Shorts and bikini warm. But the water is cold.

I hope this helps.

We traveled to the Bahamas in November 2013 (thanksgiving week). We had bad luck and missed a tender port due to weather. We did get to go to Atlantis but it was overcast and cold. Still fun though!

A woman at Atlantis had said that the week prior had been beautiful.

I think it's just touch and go maybe.

I was in Nassau in January last year, and it was nice & warm. We left Port Canaveral, which was 60 for a high. The next day in Nassau, it was around 80. Plenty of people swimming & enjoying the warmth at the beach. November has an even better chance of warm weather.

But, since Nassau isn't as far south as the other islands, you never know. It could be chilly. But I would expect it to be more like Miami weather, which is typically warm year-round.

I have been in October, November and December. The only time I did not get in the ocean to swim was December, and that was truly a cold front that came south! 50's in Key West, and 60's in Nassau. The ship even gave us all extra blankets.

We were there this past November during Thanksgiving and it was warm, although the water was a little chilly but it was like the water temp at the Jersey shore in June.