Millennium Alaska June 16, 2017 LONG Trip Report photos - menus - schedules

luckybecky

I thanked you above for your great work. In fact, I'm putting together a doc with copies of your "Celebrity today." Did I miss the "Wednesday" copies or do you not have them. No biggie! Just wondering.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oops. You're right. I forgot to post the schedule for Wednesday. Here it is:

enhance

enhance

Amazing review. DH and I have Alaska on our bucket list but we didn't think a cruise would be enough. Your review has definitely given me an idea how to expand our trip onto land as well. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 6 months later...

Thank you for your thorough & awesome review! DH & I will be on our first celebrity cruise & first Alaska trip this Sept! Did you get a statement of your onboard expenses sent to the room or did you have to request one? Our last cruise on Princess we had to stand in line at guest services in order to get a statement. That was a complaint of mine as I thought they would automatically be sent to the room. Thanks

Thank you for your thorough & awesome review! DH & I will be on our first celebrity cruise & first Alaska trip this Sept! Did you get a statement of your onboard expenses sent to the room or did you have to request one? Our last cruise on Princess we had to stand in line at guest services in order to get a statement. That was a complaint of mine as I thought they would automatically be sent to the room. Thanks

Ours was sent to our room the night before disembarking. However, you can check your account each day on TV in room to make sure there are no discrepancies.

Thanks so much for your awesome review! We are on this cruise this year starting July 13th. I'm so glad to have come across your review as there are 8 of us (4 couples) doing the cruise and 4 of us are spending 4 days doing our own land tour so that part of your review REALLY HELPED. I also would rather do my own excursions so seeing who you used helps in my planning. Having the daily Celebrity Today makes our planning so much easier.

• 3 months later...

@luckybecky - Thank you so so much for your detailed reviews! We are doing this exact cruise beginning on June 29. It was so helpful to have the pictures of the dailies, the menus, price lists, etc. Also, the pictures of the ship, the food and the shows. I love the positive reviews of the shows - most are so negative! So thank you again for taking the time to post all of these details - it has helped us sooooo much!

Absolutely loved your trip report. Our first cruise was aboard the Millenium. In January, we are going to the Eastern Caribbean aboard the Silhouette. The following year, we are going to New Orleans aboard the Reflection and the following year, I turn 60 and choose Alaska.

Luckybecky, we've booked the same Millennium Southbound sailing for July 2019 and want to do a one week pre-cruise land tour. I've read just the first couple of pages but there's loads of information and ideas...thanks so much for taking the time to write this Trip Report, I'm going to borrow quite a few of your suggestions... :)

Thanks for your nice comments, everyone. I'm glad my review is still useful to some of you. One year ago on this date, we were excitedly finishing our last minute packing and looking forward to the start of our trip. I know you all will enjoy it as much as we did.

Happy cruising!

• 10 months later...

Becky - thank you so much for your detailed review. I stumbled across it trying to find pictures of cabin 7111 on Millennium because that is the cabin we are in on our Alaska cruise next June. We are doing the cruise tour because for our first trip to Alaska (I'm sure it won't be out last) I wanted someone else to do the work of picking locations and places to stay, and we have a great travel agent who recommended this particular cruise tour. And the cruise portion is the same as yours. 

I know the ship has recently been updated so the cabin won't look the same as far as decor, but your pics helped give us a good idea of the size of the room. This is our first time on Celebrity and I believe its the smallest balcony room we've had, but then again, we are rarely in the room 😀