Red Bull at cafe al biaco

madibeme

Maybe. The availability of non coffee/tea drinks at the cafe al Bacio on different ships has varied. You won't know until you are there. I order vitamin waters there and have found that sometimes they have them, sometimes not. Or they have only one flavor not all of them. You could also consider getting one the night before and just keeping it in the mini bar fridge.

Maybe. The availability of non coffee/tea drinks at the cafe al Bacio on different ships has varied. You won't know until you are there. I order vitamin waters there and have found that sometimes they have them, sometimes not. Or they have only one flavor not all of them. You could also consider getting one the night before and just keeping it in the mini bar fridge.

Thanks!

Some bars have an espresso machine to make some coffee drinks.

The other would be to have him grab one on the way to Cafe al Bacio. You could also get an extra one for him using your card and then get your coffee since it will be at two different places.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

They are not on the printed menu. Neither is beer. Neither is gin, vodka, bourbon, etc. yet they are there and can be ordered. Also bottled water. The menu lists the coffees and teas, but there is more there than what is on that menu.

Random question: I am a coffee lover who will be getting up and going right for her latte. BF is an energy drink lover. Will I have to go to two places?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is my main reason for getting the Premium Package. They do have them at Cafe al Bacio, however if he likes the Sugar Free he will need to make friends with a few of the workers. That version gets harder to find by the end of the cruise. Once an employee new me by those, they would give me a couple when they found a stash.