Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > Cozumel

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old February 1st, 2005, 05:38 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Ok Tom, I'm convinced-I will see you Saturday!

I will be arriving with my 16 year old son this Saturday on the Summit. I was not sure what we were going to do, but I have been following the boards for the past couple of weeks, and have now decided that we will be going to Paradise Beach.

Please order us some warm water and sunshine. The pinapple drinks look great. Can I get vodka instead of rum? (Chi-chi).

Thanks, Tom.

Joan
Emerald Seas, Flavia, Sunward II, Dolphin IV, Britanis, Seabreeze, Royal Majesty, Leeward, Enchantment of the Seas (4), Imagination, Sovereign of the Seas, Westerdam, Monarch of the Seas (2), Navigator of the Seas (2), Horizon, Paradise, Coral Princess (2), Explorer of the Seas, Radiance of the Seas, Summit (2), Millennium, Carnival Liberty, Liberty of the Seas (2), Caribbean Princess (2), Oasis of the Seas Naming Ceremony, Oasis of the Seas Labadee Extravaganza, Crown Princess

Joan RCL DIAMOND MEMBER

GO GATORS

Old February 3rd, 2005, 11:17 AM
Cool Cruiser

mjbelen...looking forward to meeting you both...I´ll get your chi-chi's ready for take-off!