window or port hole Pacifc Dawn Plaza Deck

livingstone

I am sure those who have been on the Pacific Dawn can tell me the answer my question. I have a 4 birth cabin port side, midship on the plaza deck and it looks to me that I will only have a port hole. can anyone who has cruised on the PD before confirm this. I would also like to know are the port holes big enought to alow plenty of light in the room.

Unless they did some radical modifications to Regal Princess when she became Pacific Dawn - you will have a window on Plaza Deck.

We were last in Plaza #159, Mar 01, with window!

Oh wow, I will be in 157, thanks for that. just looking at the photos of the ship. I thought the entrance to ship was on plaza deck. what level is the door on?

Hi,

I've just looked at the deck plan and all cabins appear to have windows. I haven't been yet either, but 11 more sleeps.:D

Jenny

Hi Jen, Dogboy 53 posted some video of the ship in port at vila, and the deck where people exited the ship had port holes. I can't remember where don posted these, but if you do a youtube seach under Pacific Dawn you will see what I am talking about.

Hey i was in P155 in November (23 ex syd) sounds like you are in the cabin next to mine........~sigh~ i love that cabin !!!

The Deck you are talking about (the one the gangways are on) is the next deck down Fiesta, I was able to get a look at one of the cabins on Fiesta they have 2 portholes in each cabin, but as everyone has said Plaza has windows. The only problem with the 4 berths are that your access to the window is rather obstructed (you cant walk up to the window and lean into it to have a look round).

As for the location on the ship it is PERFECT !!! no noise nothing going bump in the night (or was that the amount of alcohol i consumed who knows) movement is at a minimum (as minimum as it can be when your bobbing around in the ocean that is).

ENJOY !!! wave at my cabin as you walk past for me ~sniff sniff~

Oh and when you board the ship in Sydney you will board on Promenade deck forward, on the deck plans it is the doors right out the front of the show lounge ;)

thanks for that, I think it is great, just ask a question and get an answer in minitues. glad to be alive and glad to be a CC member

Archived