Hop on hop off tour

minniegidget

They both begin operations about the same time 930 or so.

Mike:)

Thanks.....I will be on the first one since my ship is in port from 7:30 to 1:30...ugh.....do they give you time when you get off at each stop or do you have to wait for the next trolley in 30 minutes?

Thanks.....I will be on the first one since my ship is in port from 7:30 to 1:30...ugh.....do they give you time when you get off at each stop or do you have to wait for the next trolley in 30 minutes?

They are just hop on & off. You will need to take the next trolley in 30 minutes.

Edited by silvercrikhix

Its a bunch of buses that do the route over and over-- you hop off go do your site seeing and then take the next bus or the next bus or the next bus. there is no time schedule for youto hop off and get the next bus.

• 2 weeks later...

How far from the ship to the white house????? and how far fromthe white house to Hemingways??? thank you these are the only place I want to go to ... I do have a handicap but I can walk some... do you have any idea how much to would cost for a taxi to these places and back to the ship... I thank you so very much for all of your help !!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

How far from the ship to the white house????? and how far fromthe white house to Hemingways??? thank you these are the only place I want to go to ... I do have a handicap but I can walk some... do you have any idea how much to would cost for a taxi to these places and back to the ship... I thank you so very much for all of your help !!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

It's actually a fairly short walk if you dock at Pier B. Just go straight down Whitehead St. The gate leading to Truman Annex is only a few blocks and the Hemingway House is only a few blocks past that. Here is the KW cruise ship calendar so you can took up your dock location.

http://www.keywestcity.com/department/calendar.php

You don't need a date to buy these tickets online? You just present your confirmation I assume at whatever date and time you arrive there?

Exactly, no date required but usually the voucher has a 6 month expiration date, so don't book that far in advance. Check the expiration date before you purchase.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so, we're scheduled to dock at Pier M in March, which from the maps I can find seems to be not all that close to the HOHO center. Reportedly the bus or trolley or whatever comes to the ship there. If one hops off, are there special "ship" trolleys that go to Pier M, or is that a routine stop?

Thanks in advance

so, we're scheduled to dock at Pier M in March, which from the maps I can find seems to be not all that close to the HOHO center. Reportedly the bus or trolley or whatever comes to the ship there. If one hops off, are there special "ship" trolleys that go to Pier M, or is that a routine stop?

Thanks in advance

I see you are docking at Mallory Square which is the most convenient of the docking locations and is mere steps to Front Street where you will find the trolleys. You will have no problem at all.

Mike:)

Edited by bhopal21