Carnival Cruise Scrapbook kits.

darladelight

I read in the recent Currents magazine that Carnival will have some scrapbooking sessions on certain cruises in 07. You may be able to call Carnival directly to see what scrapbooking kits or classes they will have available and on what ships. Please post back if they provide you with any helpful info.

• 1 month later...

We just got off the Glory last week and they did have scrapbooking kits on board. They are in the photo department. They had one that had 3 rings and was a notebook size with some scrapbooking supplies in it (scissors, embellishments, etc.) and then a packet with just some pages and embellishments, notebook size. They were $17.95. Then after the third day, they came out with a big box with a 12 x 12 scrapbook which also included decorative pages and embellishments. It was $25. The scrapbook was a cream color with a big blue window in the middle to put a picture with "Carnival" at the bottom. It was very nice and worth the $25. I did purchase it. I do not know what any of the other cruise lines offer in the way of scrapbooking. If you do a search on the Carnival forum, there is a thread about scrapbooking with pictures of the two smaller scrapbooking sets. Hope this helps. TG23

• 6 months later...

I know this thread is several months old but I now have a link to a picture of the 12x12" scrapbook they sell on Carnival. You can put any picture in the middle - I used a picture of the Glory. Hope this helps. Travelgirl

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pa3984f87ef3480e5fb544da777c8d89d/e7f75e26.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The RCI Freedom of the Seas had a bright colorful 12x12 scrapbook including paper, stickers and accessories also with the 4x6 spot for the ship photo. I believe it was $29. It was well worth it. On Emerald Princess their book was embossed with the ship name on the 12X12 book which was made of a beige linen cover with 20 pages, no paper or stickers. It is very elegant with the

4x6 picture spot on the cover.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Oh my goodness! I just started scrapbooking, and those books sound perfect! I'm going to try to contact Carnival directly to see if I can buy one. :D

Did you ever get an answer from Carnival when you contacted them about purchasing scrapbook albums/papers/embellisments ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Victory and picked up what I wanted while on the Triumph but forgot! :D It is called a scrapbook page kit and has 12 x 12 paper, 3D embellishments, ribbons, borders, die cut shapes, die cut pieces (already cut out) stickers and shaped sticker tags plus a glue pen and marker. 250 pieces for $12, I thought it was a great value. No album but you can get those at Michaels or somewhere and save yourself lugging it home. Of course it is still in the photo shop bag.... :p

• 6 months later...

I don't know if this has been found by anyone yet but if you go to First to know on the Carnival web site and go to shop for Fun Gear it will take you to the Carnival Fun Shop. Go to Cruise memories and you will find kits and scrapbooks you can purchase.

happy shopping

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know if this has been found by anyone yet but if you go to First to know on the Carnival web site and go to shop for Fun Gear it will take you to the Carnival Fun Shop. Go to Cruise memories and you will find kits and scrapbooks you can purchase.

happy shopping

Do you know the link as I am not finding it on their web site?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been creating my own scrapbook memory pages. I didn't like the 'generic' type that were on the Glory last summer. Does anyone know if Carnival offers Caribbean specific pages?

Carnival offered a scrapbook workshop during a day at sea. IMHO, it was a joke, just a commercial to sell their offerings. The person facilitating the session did not know the first thing about scrapbooking! (Just paste a picture on the paper - Urg!)

• 2 months later...

I have 2 of the cream albums from the Emerald Princess. My sister-in-law got them for free when she bought a bunch of photos on the ship. I have decided to stay with my

Creative Memories Albums and won't be using them. If someone would like them, please contact me at tbholzhauer@yahoo.com. I'll send them to you if you'll pay for shipping.

Does anyone know if you can purchase the paper stack that is listed on the Carnival web site onboard the ship? Thank you ~ can't wait to scrap our November Freedom cruise. I had so much fun making our Legend & Miracle & Eurodam scrapbook!:D LU

I got the Caribbean scrapbook and the pages kit on board the Conquest in 2007. I am planning to get the Mediterranean one when I go this Fall, but I am SERIOUSLY considering buying it online and not dragging it all over Europe.

• 2 months later...

Archived