All inclusive day passes available early march 2013

skg8

Hey All,

My sisters and I will be docking in Puerto Vallarta on March 5 th and are looking for a nice relaxing place to lounge by the pool, swim, have some shade and eat lunch. Any suggestions? We don't mind taking a cab. Just don't want to spend an arm and a leg to get there!

Thanks in advance!

I am also interested in this!! Hope to hear some suggestions! =)

You might enjoy time at Los Arcos Hotel in the romantic zone. Cab ride would be about 80 pesos (less than $7.00). Whatever amount you pay can be applied to drinks or food at the restaurant (that is facing the beach) or you can eat right on the beach. I think I paid about 250 pesos last year and thought it was a good value when I ended up having a lovely lunch and drinks while I was there. Can use the pool and hot tub and they also provide chairs on the beach. There are stores nearby and other bars and restaurants as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Krystal's is within walking distance. There's no charge if you are a cruise passenger. Plus their massages (extra) are fab! :D

Can you clarify this statement? Are you saying that the hotel is within walking distance from the pier and that cruise passengers are allowed in to use the facilities for free?

I don't know about day use for cruise passengers but can confirm that Krystal is very close and walkable from the pier. You might want to contact the resort to see if you can use their facilities. I do know for a fact that at least one of the resorts in that same area has very strict security and you cannot exit the beach through that resort if you are not a paying guest with an ID bracelet.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know about day use for cruise passengers but can confirm that Krystal is very close and walkable from the pier. You might want to contact the resort to see if you can use their facilities. I do know for a fact that at least one of the resorts in that same area has very strict security and you cannot exit the beach through that resort if you are not a paying guest with an ID bracelet.

Still waiting for a response from the resort. We don't leave until January but I'm a little bit of a control freak and like to plan ahead. Thanks for the info.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Krystal's is within walking distance. There's no charge if you are a cruise passenger. Plus their massages (extra) are fab! :D

Have been trying to get in touch with the spa at Krystal for appointments, but no response. Are they still in business?

In the past, Krystal was open to cruise ship passengers; haven't been in a few years, but hope to go again soon!

Edited by BarBug

Have been trying to get in touch with the spa at Krystal for appointments, but no response. Are they still in business?

In the past, Krystal was open to cruise ship passengers; haven't been in a few years, but hope to go again soon!

I'm here right now and will get my 4th massage in 2 weeks in a couple of days. Yes, the massages are that great! There has been an ownership/management change and although we spoke to who I'll call the "appointment manager" who says it's the same email, I'm not really sure that method works as well. I'll see if I can get you a better method of contact.

Massages are 2 75 minute massages for $80 or 900 pesos (which is about $75).

I'm here right now and will get my 4th massage in 2 weeks in a couple of days. Yes, the massages are that great! There has been an ownership/management change and although we spoke to who I'll call the "appointment manager" who says it's the same email, I'm not really sure that method works as well. I'll see if I can get you a better method of contact.

Massages are 2 75 minute massages for $80 or 900 pesos (which is about $75).

That's great news! Make me an appt for March 6 at noon!:D

Yes, please get a good email contact. Krystal massage is on my list to check out for my April cruise.

It's been several years since I've been there (before the new spa facilities), but it was a great day!

Candydane this is True Texan (Glynnelle). I am also looking for info on Krystal's. If you find out anything please let me know

I just emailed them also and will be in PV on Tuesday Feb 11. If I don't hear back I will just walk over and see if I can get in. I will report back after I return from my cruise. I have been trying forever to find their number or website so guess will just have to see what happens.I have had massages here quite a few times and always been very pleased.

• 2 weeks later...

I would just walk over. They are always walking around with signs advertising their massages. My husband and I were sitting at the bar and had someone approach us for a massage. We ended up with 4 hands massage for 90 minutes for a total of 80 US dollars. If you've never done a 4 hands massage I highly recommend it! Just have a couple margaritas before...;-)

• 1 month later...
I just emailed them also and will be in PV on Tuesday Feb 11. If I don't hear back I will just walk over and see if I can get in. I will report back after I return from my cruise. I have been trying forever to find their number or website so guess will just have to see what happens.I have had massages here quite a few times and always been very pleased.

Did you go to the Krystal Resort last month? Did you get a massage?