Does it seem like you're in the mall?

Corgidog

Hi, I have a question for anyone who has been on the Breakaway - because it is so big does it have a "mall" feeling similar to the RCL Allure or the Oasis? We went on the Allure last year and I would not go again, for that reason. All or at least most of the bars were in a section with no windows or outside space, so you had no feeling of being on a ship - it was completely like being at the mall. I am hoping Breakaway is not like that because I like the fact that it sails out of NY. Comments?

Thanks!

Hi, I have a question for anyone who has been on the Breakaway - because it is so big does it have a "mall" feeling similar to the RCL Allure or the Oasis? We went on the Allure last year and I would not go again, for that reason. All or at least most of the bars were in a section with no windows or outside space, so you had no feeling of being on a ship - it was completely like being at the mall. I am hoping Breakaway is not like that because I like the fact that it sails out of NY. Comments?

Thanks!

I didn't feel like I was at the mall.

Will you feel like you are at the mall? :eek: Only you know the answer to that question.

Thanks!

It did not feel like a mall. There were many windows and with the waterfront area some of the bars actually had really nice outdoor areas where you can enjoy a drink before or after dinner and see the sunset and enjoy the ocean breeze.

no, not a mall feeling at all. I've read the complaints about the other ships, that you could barely see the water from most areas. The Breakaway has many windows and doors to outside, a lot from bars and restaurants. The outside areas on the top of the ship are great, and there's an outdoor covered buffet (that I didn't get to eat it, but it looked nice). You'll love it!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived