Summer 2015 Itineraries

That time of year again! S15 dates are now being added.

Thomson Dream has been booked into Palma Mallorca from 02 May till 31 Oct 2015 on Saturday departures. Itineraries according to this schedule will include stops in Gibraltar, Villefranche, Valencia, Olbia, Calvi, Palamos, Tarragona, Barcelona, Ajaccio and a new port, the Tuscan island of Elba.

I'll keep updating this thread when dates appear. Will definitely keep an eye out to see if Spirit pops up anywhere.

Anyone planning on doing Moorish Delights in 2015? Well, if you are, looks like they'll be sailing on 09 May, 20 June, 15 Aug and 26 Sep and will include Gibraltar and Valencia.

Hopefully more schedules should be filled in this week now that they've started. :)

Anyone planning on doing Moorish Delights in 2015? Well, if you are, looks like they'll be sailing on 09 May, 20 June, 15 Aug and 26 Sep and will include Gibraltar and Valencia.

Hopefully more schedules should be filled in this week now that they've started. :)

Thanks Sailaway - good to know you're 'on the case'. Look forward to hearing what else is in the pipe-line. :)

What about the Spirit, will she still be with us in 2015?

Can't find anything yet. No ship has been booked into Northern Europe as of yet and Majesty and Celebration have appeared at the end of April and both seem to be going eastwards to the Med. Could be no Spirit and no ex-UK for 2015, but will keep an eye out to see if any Thomson ship appears in any Norwegian schedule.

Can't find anything yet. No ship has been booked into Northern Europe as of yet and Majesty and Celebration have appeared at the end of April and both seem to be going eastwards to the Med. Could be no Spirit and no ex-UK for 2015, but will keep an eye out to see if any Thomson ship appears in any Norwegian schedule.

I assume you are keeping a look out for Costa Classica as well? Stranger things have happened!

Mmm! Statendam has a decent buffet and lots of balconies. Not 2 lounges though, one for the show team and one for the Mr and Mrs. It does have a 'Horizon' lounge but with no bar in it?

guess which cabins they would designate as singles, yep, down in the bowels back by the engines :mad:

Mmm! Statendam has a decent buffet and lots of balconies. Not 2 lounges though, one for the show team and one for the Mr and Mrs. It does have a 'Horizon' lounge but with no bar in it?

guess which cabins they would designate as singles, yep, down in the bowels back by the engines :mad:

I would have thought anyway if they were getting Statendam they'd not place it out of the UK, but have it in the Med with it being larger and having a lot of balconies. So I doubt this will be for Thomson, but you never know...

Gibraltar dates for Dream and IE have now been added. No luck yet on Spirit, but I have just found that a ship matching the specifications of Statendam has been added to Norwegian ports. Could it be Spirit's replacement?

If that were the case would it mean them perhaps taking on another "bare boat charter", as with Dream and Celebration, and only having Majesty leased from Louis Lines?

If that were the case would it mean them perhaps taking on another "bare boat charter", as with Dream and Celebration, and only having Majesty leased from Louis Lines?

Could be, as at the moment Louis don't have anything else suitable for Thomson to lease at the moment, and the bare boat charters do earn Thomson more money and with the recent Platinum upgrades, it would seem control also. I would think if Thomson were to lease from another line other than Louis, they'd do a bare boat yes. Then get the crew from Columbia Ship Management like they do with Dream and Celebration.

I've asked on the HAL boards btw regarding the future of Statendam within its fleet. It does seem that the ship is usually in Alaska, so appearing in Northern Europe would be strange. I'll see what responses it gets.

Thet might rattle a few cages.

Gibraltar dates for Dream and IE have now been added. No luck yet on Spirit, but I have just found that a ship matching the specifications of Statendam has been added to Norwegian ports. Could it be Spirit's replacement?

You do like to tease, don't you Sailaway;):rolleyes::).

I also very much doubt that a new ship would be put ex UK, far too much to hope for.:D

You do like to tease, don't you Sailaway;):rolleyes::).

I also very much doubt that a new ship would be put ex UK, far too much to hope for.:D

Nothing like a good tease! :D

I would have thought if they were introducing a new ship, Celebration would have moved over to ex-UK. We'll see... :rolleyes:

No,there is no ships from Thomson booked in Norwegian ports for 2015 at this time.

Thanks Galaxy. It is thought that Thomson Spirit might be leaving the fleet next year, and if there's no replacement they could be down to three ships, and perhaps the ex-UK cruises might be the casualty of this.

Please let us know if a Thomson ship does appear at any point. :)

I would have thought anyway if they were getting Statendam they'd not place it out of the UK, but have it in the Med with it being larger and having a lot of balconies. So I doubt this will be for Thomson, but you never know...

When was the Statendam launched?

Sweby